Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum 'Most Helpful' member - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum 'Most Helpful' member

Bibs

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he is a good friend and we have nearly matching cars but I'll nominate Superdave for this one.

Always tries to help and answer queries andsourcing parts for people. Given me shed loads of help on both the V8 and also the HC

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Andy Clements is prob the most helpful, not only in technical information online but actual physical help he's helped loads of us this year, Bibs, Me, Simon, Buddsy etc etc.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Uh - I just tightened a few loose bolts!

It's a toss up between superdave and that nutcase Clements for me.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Agree with Simon......if eligible - its got to be Bibbo.

Which nano-second was it this year when he wasn't helpful?

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Yup I always get good information from Andy it always looks like he describes it. and have to admire those lunatics from Watford for even attempting to work in those temperatures. (think I'll go down the beach for a swim)

Roger ;)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

For me it has to be Andy (the big man) clements!!!!

He is usually one of the first to post on any problem to give a possible solution (and he is usually right!!) but more than that he has regularly helped me on my esprit turning up at 8 or 9am and frequently working straight through to past midnight! all without a quibble!! and you show me another LEFer who can take a citroen gearbox out on his own without a crane!!!!!!

Andy all the way!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

1. PeteyG - fabulous advice, never fails to give a valued comment

2. USAndretti42 - reliable, consistent and highly competent contributions

3. Giorgio Taricco (ghe67) - Very helpful, great designer, LEF star!

Iain ;)

Been reflecting on this, and although I'm voting for Mr Clements, others are adding in two or three mentions, so for the record I wanted to sing the praises of MartynV. He's personally helped me and let me drive his Esprit, but is also a regular attendee at meets and contributor to the tech threads.

Nice one Martyn!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

same person as with the LEFer one. Most helpful isn't just giving a technical spec, or helping with spanners. Part of the beauty of this forum is that we pull together (baring very few) and get things done. Most helpful could be, helping Bibs to run this (I wouldn't nominate Bibs because I think it would be viewed as sucking up), but Bibs, thanks for all the effort you put in day after day, we know it's not easy, but that means one thing.

Every time you get P****d off about something, one person has to put up with it. For that alone, Laura provides a lot more support than we could ever see first hand.

LAURA.