Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Not been around so stopped in to say hello - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Not been around so stopped in to say hello

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good on ya for staying cool Gordon! I'd be shattered if I wasn't able to indulge my driving cravings. Hopefully all will be sorted on keeping you stable well before next year!

Meantime, I'm up for being an also ran again in this years FF1......

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

Hi Gorgon. Feel for you mate. Not wishing to wish your life away, but hope the next year flys by for you.

And a big Yes to the FF1! please.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hoping all goes well for you Gordon. Im in too for FF1.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

keeping it real Gordon - best wishes for good health.

Fantasy F1 - Yay!!!!!

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Sorry to hear about your problems Gordon - wishing you all the best.

You can count me in for the FF1.

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

shame about the not driving bit, but good to see on the forum and yes I will have another go at coming last in the fantasy F1

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Gordo, I hope they find out whats going on and you get a chance to get the pedal to the metal soon.

In the mean time I'm sure you'll get lots of offers to "look after" your cars..... :)

Of course, I'd love to fantasy F1 this year! You can then adjust my scoring to stop me showing you all up, like last year! :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

So sorry to hear about your health issues Gordon, wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

I'll be happy to show you all a thing or two again in FF1 this year. Although I doubt my beginners luck and random team choosing will work twice in a row!

Gordon, sorry to hear about your health issues, I wish you all the best for recovery.

And yes count me in for the FF1.

hi Gordon,

sorry to hear you have been unwell and the doc has put the cars off limits.

Yes we have fantasy F1 again,

"The only way is up" team is under new sponsorship and will be racing as "Lend me a few quid chancellor -my cars aren't that crap"

so you got do to it

cheers

Alex B)

Count me in for the F1 game Gordon...

I have been fit free for 4 years now...don't know if the drugs are working or it's just coincidence. Its certainly a sobering thought when you're driving, that at any moment you could 'go' and you wouldn't know a damn thing about it...the last time it happened to me was on the motorway in the works van...fast lane, 80mph...next thing i know i'm waking up in the back of an ambulance not knowing what has happened or who i've wiped out...vans a write off but everyone's ok...lucky.

The year will fly by...you'll soon be driving again.

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Gordon, my sister has had a life long battle with epilepsy and seizures, so I know it it not the kind of thing to take lightly. You'll be back on the road before you know it though.

Count me in for FF1 again this year!

Edited by talon