Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF @ the Classic Car Show 2009 - NEC! - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF @ the Classic Car Show 2009 - NEC!

Bibs

For anyone coming up to help at the NEC Show and needs to stay over the following Hotel currently has available space at sensible prices, some of us have already booked here to stay, so would be good to have a gathering. The Hotel is at the back of the NEC centre so is very convenient.

Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC

Details and Reservations

Click Here

Some mock-up pictures of the Hotel can be found here

Pictures

Post Up if you have booked.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event is just around the corner now, we still haven't picked the last two cars to go on the stand so just bumping this thread to bring it to everyone's attention. Anyone with a good & shiny example of a limited edition Esprit who is able to deliver it to the NEC for the weekend please do get in touch.

As usual anyone who can help out with manning the stand, offer display services such as furniture, display rope/tensa barriers anything that you think we could use please do speak up & get in touch :(

As much as I'd like to help out, I will unfortunately be sat on the beach outside our bungalow in the Maldives enjoying the second week of our honeymoon.

Have fun though guys and girls, maybe nextyear I'll be of more assistance! :(

Chunky Lover

My car is now not avalible for the stand sorry

Best Wishes

Matt

The more the merrier :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Just a reminder that I'm available to waffle enthusiastically, and stick carpet down if necessary. :)

Defo Saturday, and MAY be able to swing Friday.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Pissed I wont have the GT2 to take.

Postal strikes have killed progress on this atm as everyone persistantly uses Royal Mail even though they're not working (and then appologieses....duh send it another carrier....anyways)

Should be up there in the red one though to have a snoop - haven't been to the NEC in ages.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

I'll be along Laura.

Might be Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday but not certain yet

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Just checked the timings and I see that on Friday the show closes at 6.30pm.

The earliest I could get there would be 5.30pm. Is it curry and beer after the show closes ?

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Cars-wise, we're having Bazza's Essex, Rob's JPS, Tony's Sport300 and Dave's Sport350 in keeping with the special edition theme.

Any assistance at any time is welcome mate, whenever you can make it really.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Same as Ade, all day Saturday and don't mind paying if all the passes have gone :)

Thank you Gorgeous :D

Hope we're not too far from the coffee/bacon butties :)