Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Esprit - Page 10 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Esprit

nello

Yes thats what I stated earlier Steve. I keep my registry list going and as up to date as possible so if anyone see anything let me know.

Incidentally No.17 has finally seen the light of day recently but is in need of a full resto. But the owner has it all planned B-)

Edited by nello
  • Like 1

Superb collection of photos, best I have seen! Great shot of PPW as well along with the JPS pics, I wonder what numbers they were?

That Essex looks so sharp and pure, I like it without the intake duct, does it still survive?

Thanks for sharing.??

Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Many thanks for sharing, a real treasure trove here!

Naturally I was delighted to see the white dry sump Turbo show car with the Compomotives.

:thumbup:

19 minutes ago, nello said:

................and with that Choco leather B-)

Yeah back in the day it was Tobacco.......but with the PC friendly cigarette ban...........in 2016 Choco works:thumbup:

On 10/16/2016 at 01:40, LOTUSMAN33 said:

Superb collection of photos, best I have seen! Great shot of PPW as well along with the JPS pics, I wonder what numbers they were?

That Essex looks so sharp and pure, I like it without the intake duct, does it still survive?

Thanks for sharing.??

I think they are Rest Of World number 010 and 012. They were LHD Swiss cars through the official Lotus importer Edgar Schwyn in Zurich. He also supplied the 3 white LHD Turbos to Jim Loose in the USA that were repainted as Essex cars.

• Like 1

Nice one Roo, how on earth did you know that? Superb JPS knowledge ????

I thought the Jim Loose cars were supplied blue without decals? Never realised they were painted as well.

Do or do not, there is no try! 

The Loose cars were supplied White but then repainted Essex blue and then even later than that were added the Essex decals..........

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

I think it's shown in @jack.pe's first video - but it's now marked as private

Pretty sure that one sold Chris - the one that was in the original video by Jack is a different car, which I thought was RHD?

1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Pretty sure that one sold Chris - the one that was in the original video by Jack is a different car, which I thought was RHD?

No it was left hand drive and Mark has no intention of selling it, which is why he asked me to change the video omitting the Essex bit. He was getting fed up with people calling him to ask about it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Pits said:

And cue post from Bauke Tocus... ;)

Thanks Mate!

there will be also more pictures from essex cars, or dry sumps with comps hopefully they will show up some days,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Essex No 26 has surfaced on Facebook just yesterday. It's owned by a French gent for the last 30 years. LHD.

Not sure if this is a known car or not? Looks like gold wheel centres to me which is unusual to say the least!

14908410_10210987357499423_918588511762814938220_10210987358179440_192849510604214915180_10210987357659427_2489076156448

• Like 2