Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
beaumanor hall , leicester , transport show - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

beaumanor hall , leicester , transport show

lotusvette

hi, any of you guys going to the show, lotus park in front of the hall, always seems a good showing of cars, would like to put my s3 turbo there aswell, any contacts etc, let me know, cheers steve, nottingham

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be around also, post some details, dates, times,

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

Dates please?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

hi, any of you guys going to the show, lotus park in front of the hall, always seems a good showing of cars, would like to put my s3 turbo there aswell, any contacts etc, let me know, cheers steve, nottingham

The CLub Lotus Regional meetings are around Loughborough some where so it'll mostlikely be them showing their Lotus's. I'll check the date and let you all know if I an make it.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

I am booked in on my own but if you have a stand there it would be great to meet and park up with you guys and increase numbers.

Keep us posted

Thanks

I'm up for it as well. I can go through Nottingham on the way, shall we meet up?

Let me know.

Mark

How did you book in tricky12? We could try to get together at the venue.

we should definitely meet up in notts. I will get in touch with Steve Trynner to see if he'll join us.

Pete are you coming?

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

I'm up for it as well. I can go through Nottingham on the way, shall we meet up?

Let me know.

Mark

How did you book in tricky12? We could try to get together at the venue.

hi booked in a bit ago along with some other shows run by transtar promotions.

you could try to contact them and see if they could squeeze another club stand in. i know i would prefer to be in a group and another esprit from staffs branch of club lotus is up for it to.

TRANSTAR PROMOTIONS

GEOFF AND LINDA PRICE

9 NEWQUAY ROAD

PARK HALL, WALSALL

WEST MIDS

WS5 3EL

TELEPHONE 01922 643385

www.transtarpromotions.co.uk

Would be quick though with only a week to go.

Right let's meet up in Nottingham and make our way from there. Too late to coordinate booking vehciles in I think. Maybe next year! But if we all turn up at the same time you never know.

Suggestions for a meeting place and time in Nottingham, how about the Victoria Embankment? 10 ish?

PM me if you want to join in with a mobile number etc.

Mark

Edited by winners

So, I've always wanted to do this, list of people meeting at Victoria Embankment at 10 o'clock on 19th July.

Winners - Mark

Botus - Bo

Edited by winners

hi mark, i was booked in anyway with my corvette, they just added me to my corvette number,and put me in the main field?only because i decided at last min that lotus might be done,best bet would be to try and contact geof or linda at transtar and get a contact number for whoever has set up lotus there, they might even let you in and pay the 2.50 pre entry fee, like you say only a week left and most entries are already in, would hate to see people turned away, just check or risk being put in car park, but a nice venue, lotus are normally there and away from mainfield,plenty to see, just a transport show,but worth a run out,cars onto showfield not allowed after 11.00,the embankment would have been fine as i am only 5 mins away near water sports centre, but 10s a bit llate for me, girlfreind will be driving corvette aswell so i need to go a bit earlier, i meet another mate in a yank, but its all down to the weather, let me know if you want to go, i could ask the question if i know some numbers, steve, nottingham

hi, ok guys , just been in touch with transtar promotions, its no problem if you just turn up , you pay the 5.00 that the public pay, [its too late for passes] ask to go with the lotus section in the hall gardens ,and they will point you in the right direction, take some snap , and enjoy a lazy day,anyone with a lotus is welcome, otherwise club lotus is sorting it out, currently there are some lotus going, more the merrier, or give helen chapman a buzz, 01827 66204,they have a website asking for more cars, or so i was told, catch up ,soon, steve, nottingham

hi mark, i was booked in anyway with my corvette, they just added me to my corvette number,and put me in the main field?only because i decided at last min that lotus might be done,best bet would be to try and contact geof or linda at transtar and get a contact number for whoever has set up lotus there, they might even let you in and pay the 2.50 pre entry fee, like you say only a week left and most entries are already in, would hate to see people turned away, just check or risk being put in car park, but a nice venue, lotus are normally there and away from mainfield,plenty to see, just a transport show,but worth a run out,cars onto showfield not allowed after 11.00,the embankment would have been fine as i am only 5 mins away near water sports centre, but 10s a bit llate for me, girlfreind will be driving corvette aswell so i need to go a bit earlier, i meet another mate in a yank, but its all down to the weather, let me know if you want to go, i could ask the question if i know some numbers, steve, nottingham

hi, ok guys , just been in touch with transtar promotions, its no problem if you just turn up , you pay the 5.00 that the public pay, [its too late for passes] ask to go with the lotus section in the hall gardens ,and they will point you in the right direction, take some snap , and enjoy a lazy day,anyone with a lotus is welcome, otherwise club lotus is sorting it out, currently there are some lotus going, more the merrier, or give helen chapman a buzz, 01827 66204,they have a website asking for more cars, or so i was told, catch up ,soon, steve, nottingham

Looks like at least Bo and I are going and looking to get in on the day so thanks for that. See you there.

Mark