Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
St Mary's Classic Car Show Bishops Stortford Sunday 13th September - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

St Mary's Classic Car Show Bishops Stortford Sunday 13th September

Dave Eds

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to take a raincheck on this chaps. The Vectra is in bits all over the drive so need to get it sorted in the Morning. Peed off as was looking forward to a good drive out. Have a good day

Got your message Alan but was at the footie then out to dinner. No probs to display and sneak off "in an emergency" as they say.

Pete - the services IS the junction (J8) you need!

Andy - shame, but as I saw you last week.....

Adrian - that's the way it goes some times.

Ben - I wont make the services but we "sort of" know each other, but do try to say hello to Dave F.

Dave - best you call me (07816 514041) to collect a few passes on your way to the services.

Oh and of course Laura - would be nice to see you there too.....

Dave.

Dave,launching a late tatical strike from NMEG! Hope this is ok and should RV with you at services. Bugger,better stop drinking and get to sleep so I can clean car in the morning! Trying to get Pearl White (Teresa) to drive Esprit but without much success....! :wine::hrhr:

Dave Paul

Good to meet you bothe. Two great looking cars. Im sure we will catch up again soon. Would be nice to have mine on the road after seeing the cars today

Thanks to all for turning out at such relatively short notice.

Good to see 7 or so Esprits (someone will give the right number I'm sure), 5 Elans, 1 Excel and then the star - a brief appearance from the 3rd delivered Evora, in Starlight Black.

Only pics I have of that have the reg in, and wouldn't want to advertise that and don't know how to block it out.

Dave.

Dave Eds- Thanks very much for today and staying on the phone to talk us in to the venue. :)

Everyone else- Thanks also for the excellent company and chat,you made us feel welcome once again! :clap:

Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon......! :lol:

It was good to meet everyone at this excellent show. I have some pictures too, which I will upload as soon as I can find the right USB cable...

Found it and uploaded to my facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1425...mp;l=45fe255dec

By the way, for everyone who asked what colour the car is, it is officially Claret.

Edited by rmcooke