Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Is The Esprit ready? - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Is The Esprit ready?

• Gold FFM

Is it just me, or does anybody else fine themselves leaving their car untill the last possible minute, to get ready for occations/trips like this weekend?

Mine has not run for 3 months, and engine out the last 2. Engine went back in yesterday, lots of other 'to dos' today, re-gas this evening, cam cover paint and car wax tomorrow morning and then pick up around 7pm tomorrow evening from SWLC.

Home around 8pm tomorrow night, pack car, bed and up at 4.30am Sat morning for the 350 mile trip to Norfolk. Feeling knackered already.

Hope the newly fitted engine is kind to me - guessing on aprox 800 miles this weekend. :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been making a list of things to pack for the last two weeks.

Sat nav programmed with hotel and saturday destination.

Car on charger as we speak.

Camera on charge.

Even bought new pack of headache tablets for my overnight bag.

:)

Even bought new pack of headache tablets for my overnight bag.

Why has got a headache? :harhar:

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Blimey - Ian with a car! What will they think of next??

Last time I saw you with an Esprit, Ian, was last year at Hethel - I think.

Anyhow, back from hols, straight to work, and haven't even managed to gaze longingly at the Esprit. May have to run it round to the Bosnia Wash'n'Wax Emporium this evening - that's the best it's gonna get. Kick the tyres, oil & water, lucky rabbit's foot, sunglasses, hit it. :)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Yep, took Louise to work this morning, came back and washed the car (sort of) checked the oil + stuff and er, that's all the preparation it's going to get. It sometimes pays to use these cars regularly.

Might sort out the Ipod content for the journey; still need to pack my clean shirt but Louise has been very organised and left her bag for Dunston by the front door.

Probably should make a note to pack that...

Done a few odd jobs this week such as fit a new wiper blade and paint the arm,wash off and clean the leather. Just wedged a variery of bags, coats and

shoes into the boot (And a clean pair of boxers for myself....!) Quick leather off and remove next doors kitten off the roof and we'll be heading off down the

A14. (Yes dear,I DO have the tickets....! Grrrrrrr........) animier.gif

Even packed a small toolkit, some cable ties and some glue.

And an umbrella.

And sun tan lotion.

And a leather jacket.

And shorts.

And sandals.

And a wooly hat.

And shades.

Considering a Parka and offsetting it with a pair of speedos...