IGNORED

Hello!

Bibs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know me Jo!

The combined login means less work though which is all good. I'm working on perhaps linking them all up more at some point under the my 'thelotusforums.com' banner to make it even easier but still retain the model specific technical areas. :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Well hello all..

My names Simon and ive long dreamed of owning a lotus that works so I think I may have to buy one of these :)

Can't wait for a test drive

Simon

p.s. Oh fcuk..!! Member no. 13......!!! That aint a good start in my quest....

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

You know me Jo!

The combined login means less work though which is all good. I'm working on perhaps linking them all up more at some point under the my 'thelotusforums.com' banner to make it even easier but still retain the model specific technical areas. :unworthy:

And I just can't resist throwing in a quote :)

Am down at Brands next Wed 6th for a track evening - call by and say hello - Scott'll be around too - it's one of the B&C evenings.

What and reporting back to Nick?

"She's a shite driver Nick - you should really never have let her have one - it's doing the car's rep in the market no good at all. Look she's the only bird that's ever bought one - get it back off her soon as you can, you know it makes sense!"

You did alright last time, we were lapping very good times and the car was being driven well! I'm looking forward to even faster laps, bring it on :)

However if you knob it up...!!! :unworthy:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Hi all and well done Bibs for getting the Evora Forum up and running so quickly - we chatted briefly a while back about the "Eagle" forum, so nice to have a place for us to gather so soon after the launch.

Some may recognise my username, as I'm TomE on LEC (my first Lotus forum) and SELOC plus I'm a lurker on Pistonheads. Have had my BRG Elan SE for 9 years now and was one of the first 20 to put a deposit down on an Evora, back at the end of 2007.

Afternoon all :P

Yet another Esprit owner/LEF member popping over to say hello.

As to the Evora I'm just so very very tempted but the prospect of a potentially costly separation/divorce on the horizon means the timing isn't exactly ideal. Still, a good a reason as any to await the launch of the blown version... :)

Another LEF member here. Can't afford an Evora yet but, there again, it's not on sale over here yet so I should forget the pension fund and get saving.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Another LEF member here. Can't afford an Evora yet but, there again, it's not on sale over here yet so I should forget the pension fund and get saving.

I can't afford it yet either, couldn't help myself, in fact when I put the money down I had no idea it was going to be