Evora in Canyon Red - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora in Canyon Red

LordMarkus

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.... That was going to be my first choice exactly (with colour coded door handles) but "we" decided that Aquamarine would be better. Ohhhhhhhh. :P Looks good and I agree that stealth wheels would also do it justice.

Roll on press launch. If at Cameron House it is only 25 miles away and I'll be off on leave so may take a drive myself in that direction. Good excuse for a bar lunch. Lovely sweeping and other driving roads not far from there and Glen Coe so favoured by Evo Mag is't that far away.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

That does look good. The photos of the Canyon Red car a couple of months back didnt do anything for me, but these look great.

I'm hearing comments about the press launch being in three weeks. Any idea when they will start to appear in dealerships? I'll be in the UK the last few days of April - first few of May. Any chance to see one by then?

Peter's QUOTE "I'm hearing comments about the press launch being in three weeks. Any idea when they will start to appear in dealerships? I'll be in the UK the last few days of April - first few of May. Any chance to see one by then?"

My dealer - the only one in Scotland - was saying a few weeks ago that the Press Launch was last week of April which is now confirmed obviously. He was hoping for his demo car in early May so that as the internet, magazine & paper articles start appearing the dealers have cars for the less well informed punters to stroll along and see and drive. Considering the dealer cars are delivered before the first private ones, and they are still scheduled for mid May I am told - you could be lucky!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

Two Evoras were spotted by a guy on SELOC yesterday near Penrith heading south/east - one red and one blue, so presumably travelling back to Hethel after scouting for the press launch. My understanding is that it's on 27 April and first demo cars will be at dealers 1st or 2nd week of May. :P

This from scottishelises.com Click

Ruby Red and Metallic Green Evora's spotted a Cameron House Hotel on Wednesday.

Brian

Great drive in the Esprit this afternoon, over to Loch Lomond and up over the tops to Crianlarich, back down via Lochearnhead and Perth. Weather stunning and lunch at Cameron House, down at the marina. Hard to imagine a better spot for the launch event - these are some of my favourite roads and there is great scope for the journo's to give the Evora a full work out up to Glen Coe and back or anywhere round there. Unfortunately there are a couple of miles at the top end of the Loch that are worse than a cart track. The wife remarked she was glad she had her sports bra on and my fillings were nearly rattled out (the two events unconnected of course, apart from the Esprit suspension :P )!

Plenty of bikes out playing but surpised not to see any Elises, especially with the weather today. I usually see a couple when I'm over there.