Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas drinks! - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas drinks!

Bibs

I congratulate you on your SE target, regardless of colour they are the Esprit bargain for those unconcerned with dash style, spoilers, door handles and the like.

:D

Signed an elise owner.

;)

Wonderful recommendation for the SE Paul :P . Wise choice Mat, Don't let these G- Car drivers distract you from your choice.

Martyn :rolleyes:

• Gold FFM

Only just catching up on this one. Would have been good, but not possible to do 2 Saturday nights on the trot at your place. I promise it wasn't just the thought of shareing the King Size with Simon or Alex, but do blame the 500 mile round trip. Have a good Partay and see you the following.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm only going to avoid the late night phone call on the detailed explanation of docking...anyway Sparky knows more about it than me.

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Alex I think you already know my views on Donkey Punching! Time difference eh, we're an hour ahead of you and I'm still drinking now! Perhaps I need to head over to the drunken ramblings thread!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

1. Bibs

2. Laura

3. Chris

4. Alex (GT3 flava)

5. Rog

6. Sam

7&8 Paul C and Vicki (room please)

9. Simon

10. Martyn

11. Gary (Room? Even if it means chucking Chris out on his ear?)

12. Tracy

13. Neal

14. Mike6

15. GKP

16. Louise

:blink:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Boooooo! Wendys working nights so poor old me has to stay at home. Sooooo sorry guys and gals to deprive you of my loving and tender personality!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:_)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

It was a lovely evening (as per the norm for a TLF do) many thanks to Bibs and Laura for organising everything and for the hotel room.

Scrummy meal at the pub (although Paul might have a different opinion! laugh.gif ) and a beer or two back at TLF HQ while being entertained by some wonderful singing.band.gif

Ho, ho, ho. santa.gif

Had a great time, good to meet everyone. Thanks to all and to Bibs and Laura for organising. Merry Christmas!

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Thanks Bibs and Laura for organising the event - had a lovely meal, good company and the singing was top drawer. although my playstation is covered in old man dribble???

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg