Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus/TVR meet - Brands Hatch - 31st January 2010 - Page 3 - UK - Kent - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus/TVR meet - Brands Hatch - 31st January 2010

Bibs

• Gold FFM

1&2. Bibs & Laura (Hopefully in a Sport350!)

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

6&7. Tony plus mystery guest (well known prof. driver and instructor - not the Stig!) (Sport 300)

8. Kimbers (Exige S)

9. Fishy (Diablo)

10. Jonjon (Esprit V8)

11&12 The Persian +1 guest. (Elise S)

13 Neal (Esprit V8)

14 Paul C (Elise 111s)

15 Ian Summerfield (Elise S)

16. Dave Eds (Elan M100)

17. Braziers (Esprit V8)

18-21. TomE (Elise SC) - and MrsE with 2x little Es will meet us at the pub for lunch (Swedish luxo-barge)

Let me know roughly what time we expect to get to the pub and Alison will r/v with us there

Dave, Where and when do you want to meet up? And anyone else interested in meeting near stanstead please pipe up now.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

6&7. Tony plus mystery guest (well known prof. driver and instructor - not the Stig!) (Sport 300)

8. Kimbers (Exige S)

9. Fishy (Diablo)

10. Jonjon (Esprit V8)

13 Neal (Esprit V8)

14 Paul C (Elise 111s)

16. Dave Eds (Elan M100)

17. Braziers (Esprit V8)

18-21. TomE (Elise SC) - and MrsE with 2x little Es will meet us at the pub for lunch (Swedish luxo-barge)

22. stonecold128 (exige)

Hey all!

Some of you may already have read some topics of mine and know who I am but if not I am a transportation design student working on a Lotus concept. I am thinking about coming down to Brands Hatch for the meeting. It would be great to have a chat about you and your cars, also would anyone be willing to take for a spin in their Lotus so I can experience what it's like and learn more about why you enjoy them. Just asking these questions now as I will be coming down from Newcastle so wanted to know if it would be worth coming such a long way?

Hope you can help :thumbsup:

Many thanks

Jack

Blimey thats devotion !

Doubt you'll have much trouble finding a seat, dont know many people who dont like showing off their cars. Would offer, but you'll have to fight my other 1/2 for it and she scraps like a wild cat :thumbsup:

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Look forward to meeting you Ben! I'm in West Malling and Jonathan is in Aylesford, we're very local to you in Maidstone.

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

8. Kimbers (Exige S)

9. Fishy (Diablo)

10. Jonjon + wife (Esprit V8)

13 Neal (Esprit V8)

14 Paul C (Elise 111s)

16. Dave Eds (Elan M100)

17. Braziers (Esprit V8)

22. stonecold128 (exige)

24 & 25. Jonathan & Ali (Esprit GT3)

26. Alex (BMW M3 CSL)

We're up to about 40 cars, 50 people :thumbsup:

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Be nice to met you Dave :thumbsup:

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

8. Kimbers (Exige S)

9. Fishy (Diablo)

10. Jonjon + wife (Esprit V8)

13 Neal (Esprit V8)

14 Paul C (Elise 111s)

16. Dave Eds (Elan M100)

17. Braziers (Esprit V8)

22. stonecold128 (exige)

24 & 25. Jonathan & Ali (Esprit GT3)

26. Alex (BMW M3 CSL)

27. Dave (Exige)

Edited by Kimbers

Kimbers - meet at Birchanger Services at say 7.30? Your call on time as you're the one that would have done up to 90 mins at the wheel by then. You'll also need a pitstop no doubt.

Dave.

Wow, looks like we have a quite a variety of machinery:

8 Esprits (S350, V8, S4, S300, GT3)

4 Elise

2 Exige

1 Elan M100

1 Diablo

1 M3

1 'Swedish luxo-barge'

How are the TVRs stacking up?

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

• Gold FFM

Jack, if you're making the effort to come all that way I'll gladly do what I can to help. I've a spare passenger seat on the way to Brands (depending on how you're getting there), and from Brands to pub. Happy to take you out for a drive in between too. You'll probably need to make other arrangements for transport after the pub, or might be able to run you back to Brands.

Assume you're working with Russell Carr, Steve Crijns etc?

kimbers / dave -

if i can make it, i am in hertford so will be passing stanstead.

where are you mtg and what time ?

if i make it i will be in the stormtrooper, but if i am not there, dont wait for me as i am only 50/50 at present (away up north saturday so hoping to get back but may end up staying o/night..)

construction and property consultants : My company

It will be great to see so many new faces on one of our meets!

Jack, you are more than welcome to come for a spin in my Exige....you'll need earmuffs...hehe. the trip down will be more than worth it, come see me when you get there, you can tell who I am cause I'll be sporting a beard and driving a bumble bee.

Dave & Paul.....Birchanger services, Stanstead at 7.30 to 7.45?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Enter from the A20, the main entrance is next to a hotel so you cannot miss it - drive straight up the road, past the main straight's grandstands on the right (this is colin chapman way) - the Kentagon (shite name) is at the end at the highest spot on the left opposite the shops and infront of the go-kart track - you cant drive much further or you'll end up in the padocks, you'll unlikely be the 1st there either so just dump the car and find someone.

Here:

4312164804_8166f913ec.jpg

Bigger linky:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonhimself/4312164804/sizes/o/

93.6% of you will come in from the M25, after the gate the road does split, usually you go left (top arrow) but its sometimes shut, you can just go straight if there is no traffic.

Edited by Jonathan

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Quick change of plan. Parking is now in the upper paddock (just to the right of that circle) and brekkie is available in Hailwoods Cafe in the lower paddock. I'll be there from 8.15 so look for a silver Sport 350 and Brad Pitt lookalike.