Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Workshop/service manual for an '88 esprit turbo - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Workshop/service manual for an '88 esprit turbo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your local Lotus dealer is pretty useless then! Anyway, you can download an officially authorised copy of the parts manual from TLF for free as a paid up member.

http://www.thelotusf...-parts-manuals/

As you can imagine, you'll find the part number for the service manual in there, section 60.01 - B082T0327J.

For an Service Manual, call a dealer in the UK who will no doubt happily ship it to you. Sj's get it from a dealer anyway so avoid paying more to line their pockets too and get it direct.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

SJ's have got it listed on their website - with the part number - good thinking.

Local dealer is less than helpful - I'll try one in the UK - thanks for the suggestion

Got access to the parts maual via LEW, which has been a great help, but still the manual for the info.

I'm happy to tackle most things as long as I've got something to refer to.

Hooligan at heart.