Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Thanks Brian, glad you are liking it. How are you finding the power then? Is it fast enough? Its hard to tell after a short test drive..

I doubt the pedals can be more offset than the TVR's so I should be ok I hope. Not sure when my date will be but I'll hopefully hear from Graeme when he gets back from his holiday :horse:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Justin,

I am happy with the power output for the road but we always want a little more power don't we. How it compares to a TVR or Gallardo I can't say but I think it will be stonking when the Supercharged version comes along.

Is it fast enough; yes for the road but I still think that the Elise SC is faster through the gears to 100mph (on an airfield of course) :horse: but would loose out in top speed.

I had the Elise flat out at an indicated 145mph on the Autobahn and on the long straight at the Nordschleife last year and will be driving the Evora to Switzerland this year so will check it's top speed on the Autobahn.

Edited by bingoking

Justin,

I am happy with the power output for the road but we always want a little more power don't we. How it compares to a TVR or Gallardo I can't say but I think it will be stonking when the Supercharged version comes along.

Is it fast enough; yes for the road but I still think that the Elise SC is faster through the gears to 100mph (on an airfield of course) :horse: but would loose out in top speed.

I had the Elise flat out at an indicated 145mph on the Autobahn and on the long straight at the Nordschleife last year and will be driving the Evora to Switzerland this year so will check it's top speed on the Autobahn.

Yeah I know what you mean.. Problem for me with the TVR was the handling wasn't good enough for the power, and the Gallardo was just too powerful to enjoy. Still loved it though!

I'm hoping to go to Lotus at the Ring this year, so looking forward to some Autobahn action again!

Hello @ all,

my Evora (canyon red) arrived today.... sounds good, feels good, smells good and is pure fun driving it!

:thumbsup:

In the next days I will take pictures myself and post one or two here aswell.

For the moment here´s a picture my dealer (Stephan Carstens, Exklusive Kollektion, Dresden) took just before delivery to me.

Greetings from Germany,

Alexander :)

post-10270-069393400 1276724064.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @ all,

I tried to post another two pictures I took of my new canyon red Evora some days ago.

But I only have 1000k of space here of which I already spent 901k with the first picture I posted.

Is there a way to post the two pictures without deleting the first one?

Please do help.

Thanks and greetings from Germany,

Alexander :rolleyes:

Hello @ all,

I tried to post another two pictures I took of my new canyon red Evora some days ago.

But I only have 1000k of space here of which I already spent 901k with the first picture I posted.

Is there a way to post the two pictures without deleting the first one?

Please do help.

Thanks and greetings from Germany,

Could always get a Photobucket account?

Hello @ all,

thanks to Justin182 for the information on photobucket.

Here we go:

LotusEvora1akleinanonymisiert.jpg

LotusEvora2klein.jpg

If you permit, I´d like to say: A great car!

And great service from Stephan Carstens, my Dresden/Germany based dealer.

Many Greetings from Bavaria,

P.S.:

@ Bibs:

Thanks for the information on the account-upgrade.

I will take this into considerartion as soon as needed.

Edited by USAndretti42
Inserted links as images.

Looking good :rolleyes:

I really like the monochrome background in the 2nd shot with the car being the only colour.

What software did you use, Photoshop or some other?

If he's the expert in auto photography, who took those excellent pictures?

Or does auto photography mean taking pictures of oneself?

These pictures just show how the Evora looks like a true exotic while the Cayman looks pretty ordinary.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE