Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 107 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

1 hour ago, Cypriot said:

(I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not only the geo that contributes to the steering of the 410)

The Cup2 tyres are probably the single biggest difference. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Lovely car @Cypriot & great colour combination. Black alloys and yellow brake calipers blend so well with Lotus racing green. Health to drive! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Great little car meet at the Swan - ipswich with the 400 alliance members20232860_1966275670325883_7883049730305940510_o.thumb.jpg.9ba035fde193130e696bb9386b496b50.jpg with the 400 alliance group 

• Like 1

4 days old?

How many miles on it before it hit the track? :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Congrats looks like an amazing trackday, not many better tracks when the weather is good. Who was the organiser? What did the 400 make on the noise test (assuming there was one)?

33 minutes ago, The Pits said:

Congrats looks like an amazing trackday, not many better tracks when the weather is good. Who was the organiser? What did the 400 make on the noise test (assuming there was one)?

organiser was supercar driver, and it was a no noise limit day,  hence why the vulcan could run. So unfortunately I can't tell you what decibels the evora was making.  Spectators were saying that my car was LOUD.

Great that we can add Anglesey to the list of available tracks. A slog to get there but a great lap. Did you swing by the Evo Triangle in the way home?

I did indeed swing by the eve triangle.  First time doing that, and it was great! Police were out in force though, so one had to be a bit careful.  I also did the A4086 which runs past snowdon.  Great road, but what really stands out is the scenery.  Now I am itching to arrange the next trip!

Thanks! It's Motorsport Green. It can take on quite a dark hue when the sun isn't out.

16 hours ago, AndyH said:

Thanks! It's Motorsport Green. It can take on quite a dark hue when the sun isn't out.

I so nearly pulled the trigger on a MSG Sports Racer last year but I got pipped to the post, it's the same colour I had on my old Elise and it looks even better on the Evora!!

• Gold FFM

Yeah! Fame at last - my car appears in a Shmee150 video.

He was up in Scotland with his Vantage GT8 and came along to the monthly Tartan Tarmac Breakfast, which was then followed by some of us by taking part in a promotional event in George Square in the centre of Glasgow for next week's Ignition Festival of Motoring.

There are a few cameo shots of my car in the background at several points throughout, but the 'important' bits are at 6:15 and 10:23 if you don't want to wade through the entire 18 minute's worth.

Very good B-) and thanks for highlighting the time slots - I reach my schmee limit quite quickly.... :cry:

yes i find his style ok in very small doses, funny i quite like mr jww  or seb delaney if only for the nice videos they shoot, & seb owns a lotus..   and really like 

miss Emma walsh :)