Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 20 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

I know that car too. Had a sit in it at B&C. Wasn't sure if too sophisticated a colour scheme for me and I was also looking at the SportsRacer. In the end didn't buy either but that's a lovely car. I was told DB was supposed to get it as his next company car but not sure how true that is.

Wasn't sure about the interior but now having a black interior which is a nightmare to keep clean I think I the interior on yours is a good option.

Edited by Frimley111R

I wasn't sure either when Scott Walker first proposed the car to me, but I personally prefer lighter coloured interiors on this kind of car, and red isn't for me, so I went for it without having seen the car in the flesh on Scott's very strong recommendation. I have to say, when I picked it up on Monday, the colour combination blew me away. It's classical and sophisticated, but also quite bold in the contrast. It's a lovely place to sit, especially with the matching alcantarra roof lining. I love it......

• 3 weeks later...

OK - finally I got around to posting some pictures of a new Ardent Red 2013 Canadian LHD Evora S.

After-market options have included striping in homage to the John Player Special scheme, side skirts/ barge boards, vented "A" panels with added wire mesh, "Evora" windscreen headliner, lightly tinted windows/ headlights/ tail lights, black boarder to the tail lights, black boarder to the diffuser, Larini exhaust, protective clear film over the windscreen/ body/ side mirrors, and colour-matched rim protectors.

It definitely draws some appreciative stares!

EvoraS-4_zps563c58e6.jpg

DSCF0369_zps97439374.jpg

DSCF0366_zps6929f644.jpg

DSCF0365_zps0d6e2906.jpg

FFFDayEvora-1_zpse30d7ee4.jpg

FFFDayEvora-2_zps2009b08a.jpg

FFFDayEvora-3_zpsaa6168e9.jpg

FFFDayEvora-4_zps59bcfbe9.jpg

Yes they are.   It would be nice if they were really CF, but they are painted wood.    Still, don't step on them, and they're quite lovely to look at, IMHO.

Hmmm.    I bought mine, and had them installed, by a Lotus dealer - Weissach of Vancouver.    Here's a couple of more pictures of the barge boards, before the car was personalized ......

EvoraS-2_zpsb733fadb.jpg

EvoraS-3_zpsd38822ee.jpg

Also, it may have something to do with the aftermarket "A" panel?

Edited by Buddsy

It depends on how they were installed, i.e. where the 24 holes were drilled.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Our new toy. Found from Rome. It was a adventure to drive it up to Finland.

I will never to to Italy, for sure.

post-2215-0-84078100-1375472094.jpg

post-2215-0-00194900-1375472124.jpg

post-2215-0-12472300-1375472143.jpg

post-2215-0-16174000-1375472166.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

qRnZoHf4.jpg

52zdUzz6.jpg

xMUQrdbF.jpg

OxF034cV.jpg

Some of my new car, some may already know of it!!

(How do I get them to just show up without links??)

Edited by Vulcan Grey

On thumbsnap you want to click on "more link codes" and then copy and paste the "direct link" address that ends in .jpg.  Paste that into the text box here by clicking on the "image" button.

• Like 1

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE