Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you UNHAPPY today! - Page 17 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you UNHAPPY today!

rocket63

• Gold FFM

Workmate of mine just told me he has just paid 30 plus K for a second hand porker 911 something or other, no that's not what made me unhappy, he has also just told me that it is going into storage until the spring and that when he went to view the barn it is being stored in he tells me that he came across an S2 Esprit which apparently has been in there for some 15 odd years according to the guy who owns the barn and if the fee's are not paid by March next year it's getting turfed out. Well my workmate is a mechanic to trade and of course knows what the car is so the dirty begger is getting it for a song on first option come 1st of March.

Got to be good news for the car, though....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Yep sure it is, but all I can hear now is loads of gloating and ribbing coming on for the next few months.

Just fired up the laptop for the first time in 6 months!......

It straight away reminded me that the MOT on loty was up on the 17th October !!!!! DOH!! :(

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Sorry to read Erik, selling/buying property is one of the most stressful things one can go though! Really feel for you

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I'm looking to buy a small car as a runabout. I saw one advertised in Auto Trader and called the dealer. I arranged to head over immediately to take a look. An hour's drive later, I arrive to find someone else looking at it. I wait around for 10 minutes at which point the dealer tells me its sold. 

What a complete bloody waste of my time and a very poor show from the dealer especially as he made the appointment with me.

:(

It's getting there......

waiting for my radiator to go back in.put ia altoghtre will the guy fitting it Friday night .Said he would be out to mine at 10 in the morning .Phoned Saturday morning with a sore throat.....lol.This must be a world record 4 mounths to refit the rad.....but on a lighter note merry Christmas to all Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Daughter reversing off our drive straight into the side of our neighbours parked 11 day old Mercedes - And they wonder why Insurance is expensive for youngsters!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Well his car must go back to Mercedes as is so new (or it invalidates the warranty) Not had figures yet but guessing £2k by the time everything's done and fixed - hire car ect ect. Only Passed 6 weeks ago. Reversed far too quickly without looking - and her comment "why didn't the Parking Cencors do their job"?

I blame the Instructor! ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!