Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Internal Lotus document showing the new Esprit? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Internal Lotus document showing the new Esprit?

joaovc

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSC....sound familiar numptys??

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Looks excellent, let's hope it gets a nice big Lexus V10!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Gold FFM

Isn't there an ex-CEO associated with this forum sort of who might have an idea? :whistle::secret:

Yeah I know. He probably had to sign some sort of non-disclosure when he left. Bummer.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Phew Simon. I thought I might be the only one that thought that iteration looked bland.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I guess this was the Esprit that Mike Kimberley stop from being produced. Looks quite like the Gallardo based rendering from Autocar Magazine from February 2004. It doesn't have the side air intakes of the Autocar rendering which Steve Crijns told me increased drag.

New_Lotus_Esprit_2012.jpg

New_Esprit.jpg

If this is a true leak from the factory, MR Lotus we will be looking at an Evora SC; not impressed

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Maybe these pics are all sent out to "test " the waters and see your reactions !

I mean - a two page discussion and Bibs chose to make a one liner - maybe he also knows a little more than he is letting on , say no more . say no more !

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

I like the 'greenhouse,' as the fixed window adjacent to the A-pillar and the squarish quarter-window with slim intake strongly evoke the Esprit, and if that's a slightly turned-up rear edge I see, that does too. The nose looks TOTALLY Lambo though and has to go!

The blue has an evocative shallow rake to its windscreen, but the remainder of its look I don't like so much- the front end is OK, but the window sill seems too high and the quarter-window and side-intake just don't look right and seem a little too 'busy' for lack of a better word.

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad