Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party

Simon350S

• Gold FFM

Laura,

Will PM you in the next day or two. However I have arranged all in my schedule and I have my flights booked to allow for a great TLF weekend. If need be I can send the deposit via PayPal to Bibs.

Unfortunately I have to fly out for business and do not have the opportunity to visit a few more people from here so I am hoping they show up for the TLF Christmas Party...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there likely to be anything going on later on that weekend?

There's so many there I'm gutted I can't hook up with, but if there's a few hanging on for the rest of the weekend, I can get across for the Sunday..............

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

1 & 2 Bibs & Laura

3 & 4 Tony & Patty

5 Yasuo

6 Kimbers

7 Mike6

8 & 9 Paul & Sarah

10 & 11 Sue & John

9 Christopher

10 & 11 Lord & Lady P (+ Beauty?)

12 & 13 Felix & Denise

14 & 15 Guy Allen (yes, the wonderful artist!) & Wife

15 & 16 Neal & one probable

17 & 18 John & Ros

19 & 20 Oogieboogie & Nicki

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Would love to come, but due to a mildly inconvenient geographical quandry, I shall be unable to attend.

Bah! Humbug!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Did I forget to mention the price of a return ticket? :censored:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Just checking Availability but theres a really nice converted stable block B&B in West Malling. I'll post up as soon as they come back to me.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 & 2 Bibs & Laura

3 & 4 Tony & Patty

5 Yasuo

6 Kimbers

7 Mike6

8 & 9 Paul & Sarah

10 & 11 Sue & John

9 Christopher

10 & 11 Lord & Lady P (+ Beauty?)

12 & 13 Felix & Denise

14 & 15 Guy Allen (yes, the wonderful artist!) & Wife

15 & 16 Neal & one probable

17 & 18 John & Ros

19 & 20 Oogieboogie & Nicki

20 Dodgy Dave

Reserving a floor if possible :)

Will look at the menu Laura when I am using the pc and not the iPhone :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

It would appear the "Green wing" of S4's will be in abundance then ;)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Is there likely to be anything going on later on that weekend?

There's so many there I'm gutted I can't hook up with, but if there's a few hanging on for the rest of the weekend, I can get across for the Sunday..............

Mat,

Patty and I will be visiting for several days. You are on my long list of people from this forum I really want to meet.

- Tony

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• Gold FFM

I am distraught. It's been a bad year for me, with most events wrecked by a bunch of militant union scrotes, and now it seems Tracy & I will be rostered to operate longhaul that week. With a huge amount of luck we might be back on the day, so fingers crossed...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

OK Everyone, I am staying in a room with a kitchenette etc, in converted stables in West Malling (they are like little apartments).

Just speaking to the owners they have 5 more available for that night rates of, £55 B&B single person £62 two. Twin and doubles available.

See this website for contact details:

www.thestables.uk.com

I have made the owner aware that he may get calls from some Lotus owners who are having their Xmas party in West Malling.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Gawd, I hope so!

Kimbers - does one need to provide one's own straw?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Laura, Bibs!

I'm in for this event. Will secure my accomodation in the stable next to Kimbers.

Comming in to Stansted around same time as Yasuo from Copenhagen, so if a spare seat is passing by it will be great!

Looking forward to seeing you all.

I will PM Laura with my menu choise!

/Kim

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...