Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
CLUB LOTUS CASTLE COMBE TRACK DAY - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

CLUB LOTUS CASTLE COMBE TRACK DAY

Paul C

Advance notice...

CASTLE COMBE TRACK DAY SAT MAY 27TH

not-a-bad-shot-that.JPG

Another show we attend, and some of us get on the track too! :lol:

You need to book track time in advance through Club Lotus,

or you can always try on the day, but places will only be guaranteed

if booked in advance.

Some nice SE's last year!

arty.JPG

nice-SE-wing-shot.JPG

Last year El Tel popped by mine for a cuppa and then we headed down

together. Was nice to have my old S3 and my SE on the drive together!

my-old-and-new-esprits.JPG

Some pics of other years here:

More later...

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump!

Any shouts as to who is going? :lol:

There is a sad possibility i might not be able to due to house movey stuff,

But we have another forum member talking to Club Lotus and we might well

have some marked off parking this year, more to come.

So some idea of who will be getting there first thing would help

(if i'm there i'll be there about nine-ish for breakie).

:(

• Gold FFM

Am definately going and will arrive aprox 9.30am. If anybody else coming from Devon or Cornwall, let me know for a early meet - Probably Exeter Services.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'll be there ... if you see a red Excel with at least half of the lacquer missing, come and say hello!

I'm taking to the track this year (first time for ages) and too afraid of stuffing the Esprit.

I'm having some minor engine trouble but will be there if I can :lol:

Maybe head up with BN in the HSV if he can get out of bed :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I hope to be there, intend to arrive fairly early, however wont be going onto track, not after all the trouble I had with the Gearbox last year.

Anyone else travelling up from Portsmouth/Southampton area. Will be probably going up via Newbury & M4.

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

I'll be there too. Haven't missed for 15 years. Its a mega day just in the car park and the track time is the icing on the cake. Will be travelling down on Friday evening to allow an early start.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Unlike last year, myself and dad cannot attend this year.....nice pics of the day though (my old man was in the lead Elite).

Have a good day all..... maybe one day someone will hold it at Snetterton instead!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Will definately be there, even if I have to have crutches! Sprained my foot badly on Sat night, the curb just jumped out of nowhere! Anyway...pushing time as my second MOT is in Thurs morning, I'm sure it will pass now, so that's one S3 Turbo coming, that's if I can drive! My Dad's definately bringing his Black SE, and my mate Dan will bring his (my old Black S3) if he can get the caliper and MOT sorted in time! It's looking good. It definately feels like everything is happening at once!

See you there, should be a great day as usual!

Brent.

I'll be there  :blink: .

Here's last year: Castle Combe 2005

Mark

I think I might miss this years, do me a favour and take plenty of pics, especially of the Elites (which show promise of a future family fun vehicle) You had some nice shots last time.

Cheers

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Mark

I think I might miss this years, do me a favour and take plenty of pics, especially of the Elites (which show promise of a future family fun vehicle) You had some nice shots last time.

Cheers

Sorry to hear you're not making it. Yep, I'll take plenty of pics.

Weathers not looking to good :blink: :Weather Saturday

Looks like a wash out for tommorow  :blink: .  Please can this be wrong.

espritturbo-Rubbishweather.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least the tyres will last longer ...

Sing along ... always look on the bright side of life .. da da .. da da da da da da

At least the tyres will last longer ...

Sing along ... always look on the bright side of life .. da da .. da da da da da da

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH YEAH , OF COURSE,

I have sold my GT3 and no new car yet, was going on the bike to get some running in miles.......................

May give it a miss,

Will see in the morning.

Mike <_<:huh::)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

im popping down on the way through to Cornwall, to have a look about, to get a silencer from Merlin Motorsport and will be hanging about for an hour or so to take some piccies at Quarry Bend, so if your out on the track, get the back out wide for me!

The BBC weather forecast is always wildly pessimistic. The actual rainfall radar is always considerably smaller in area. (Pleeeeeeeeease!)  :huh:

Apparently there will be torrential rain over Castle Combe, but warm sunshine for miles around.  <_<

You're right, I'm in the Castle Combe area now and it's not too bad, just windy and a bit damp.