Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Sunday 26th June 2011 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday 26th June 2011

dodge1979

Does anyone know of a Lotus club display going to the supercar sunday in june? I went last year with my porker, but there was not enough Lotus representation for my liking! Now Ive got an Esprit Id like to do my part and be in the right section...Ive recieved my individual display invite already, but I dont want to be lost on the car park by the museum this year amongst all the randoms! Any ideas?

Darren

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were in discussion about this event today, while sitting in the cafe by the Ludlow Food court during the latest NMEG monthly trip.

Graham (backmarker) has been contacted by the organisers and has 12 places available I think.

We seem to have come to the conclusion that this would be an ideal NMEG run for that month.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Sounds good, I contacted the organiser of a local lotus club that Ive attended before to enquire also. Theyre going to look into it. How do I go about getting my name down! Obviously Ive got the form already for an individual entry, but would be much nicer as a group. To be honest I didnt realise there was a specific Esprit owners club...where abouts are you based? Im just outside of Coventry myself, is this too far :s

regards

Darren

I had a club invite from the Heritage Center on Friday, I guess since I organised it last year. It was for 12 cars and I think 17 tickets. I was going to post up a thread this week, but if Graham is organising it I'll leave it to him. I will be going though either way. It's probably best to get everything sorted by the end of May as it was a real rush last year and they are really difficult to get hold of as the guy who organises it their end only works part time.

Martyn :welcome:

To be honest I didnt realise there was a specific Esprit owners club...where abouts are you based? Im just outside of Coventry myself, is this too far :s

Are you referring to NMEG Darren? the 'North Midlands Esprit Group' came about from the old Lotus Esprit Forum, the group is very active, as are several of the regional groups & like the rest of the forum all Lotus models are welcome to join in with meets & hoons, it doesn't matter where you live or what you drive, just that you want to join in the fun :thumbsup:

Hi Darren,

Living in Coventry means you're an NMEG member by default :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard :gathering:

You can find all NMEG meetings either in the calendar or in the Regional Groups section.

We usually meet once a month at RAF Cosford before setting off. See the Provisional Dates thread and make sure you're there for the next one, Right Royal Romp on Friday 29th April.

I have asked the organisers to let me have the full quota of drivers tickets ( 12 ) and passenger tickets ( 18 ).

I will start a thread offering the tickets on a 1st come 1st served basis. If we find that we need more, they can normally make a few extra available.

So we will be there :thumbsup:

Graham

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Ah good stuff!! well, as Ive only been on here a few months Im yet to learn all! Im 100%sure my resto will be finished by May time so Im looking forward to going again this year.Im definately game for a plus one ticket!and of course the little spin around the track...apparantly it was a limit of 70mph last year...but at 130mph the pace car backed down :) just worth it for the photo really..a little memrobilia! Would be nice to see you all before of course..where do I sign up :)

Darren

Darren,

You're already signed up :thumbsup:

Why not become a Full Forum Account Member ?

Cost is low and benefits plentiful.

Then it's simply a question of following the NMEG threads, adding your name to any attendee lists and turning up.

See you soon

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

OK guys we may as well use this thread rather than starting so new one so please add your name below if you'd like a ticket and whether you need one for a passenger :

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie

OK guys we may as well use this thread rather than starting so new one so please add your name below if you'd like a ticket and whether you need one for a passenger :

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie

8. Alex --GT3--

• Gold FFM

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

13. Alan + 1 (probably in Tesla if thats OK)

Alan,

I'm sure we can find you a mains socket some where :thumbup:

Havent been on all week but plus one myself too..either the old man or the missus :s PS anyone know of or have a spare rear ABS sensor knocking around? I begrudge having to mail order one...as I dont need anything else at the mo and I think 50quid is a bit tops!

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

Darren, put a post in the wanted classifieds in the 'free ads' section mate, it's free and you never know....

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

hello Graham can you add a passenger to mine. thank you

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie + 1

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Hi Graham only just seen this thread, put me down ...

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie + 1

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

14 Changes...