Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Next Newlands Corner brekkie - Sun 10 April - UK - SLEGS (Southern Lotus (England) Group) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Next Newlands Corner brekkie - Sun 10 April

• Gold FFM

There was a lot of enthusiasm from the SELOC folks who came to the last breakfast meet and several people who couldn't get along wanted to be advised of future ones. So here's a reciprocal "SELOC invites TLF" session of bacon rolls, looking at cars and earnest conversation (or incoherent drivel if you prefer). Sunday 10 April from 9am when the cafe opens and we'll probably hang around until 10.00/10.30ish.

1. TomE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

One of the rare ones I thought I could make. Unfortunately, daughter's car rear-ended this week and written off, so seeing a couple of new ones tomorrow morning.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1. TomE

2. PFD (if I can get my brakes sorted!!!)

3. Mike6

4. amwt

Post event registration, just for the record for my first TLF meet. Very nice spot of the coutry, especially under such glorious weather.

Edited by amwt

• Gold FFM

Good to see you again Dave, keeping the end up for the Esprits! When I arrived we started forming a line opposite the 4 Triumphs and the owners started getting more concerned as more and more Lotuses kept turning up until we had complety filled one line and had to start an Exige section further down. Glorious weather and great to catch up with old friends as well as meet some newcomers.