Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Some Favorites. - Page 15 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Some Favorites.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Love the atmosphere there. I'm curious as to why the lighting/angle has "flattened" the surface of the door. You'd hardly know the side of the door is as deeply scooped as it is from that shot. Strange effect.:detective:

Yeah, I use it a lot for that reason.  My car is always stupid clean and creates terrible reflections.  I wanted Graphite Grey, but I knew it'd be too dark for my photography, so I got ST, which I think is the most lovely Lotus color to photograph.

• Like 1

- Andrew

• 6 months later...

It's been a while, figured I'd update this thread with some of my newer stuff.  You've seen it all before, of course, I use it a lot for practice.

33130819525_5ce502979f_o.jpg

Sentinel II by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

33669598955_c13f5ca8e1_o.jpg

Spring. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

34135781726_e055ea1fd9_o.jpg17x9.75 by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

34681641746_a1bf50414e_o.jpgThe Organic Experience. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

35356961832_527c0ea169_o.jpgAfter Dark. (Explore) by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

35347081270_51982b71cf_o.jpgBlack is Beautiful. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

35232226844_37b61796d3_o.jpgThe Prestige Concept. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

36224683495_dc977b2e58_o.jpgFifty Shades Darker. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

36479863896_a99d0c03b1_o.jpgMorning. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

36402753071_59ca4bf988_o.jpgArchimedes. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

36708938211_772b27e2af_o.jpgLegendary. by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

Edited by VisualEchos
  • Like 2

- Andrew

• 4 weeks later...

I’m new to the Forum and just discovered your work, just outstanding.  I will also say your car looks awesome, I truly can’t think of another 2006 car that looks as fresh today as your Exege.  I hope you get as much joy out of driving it as you bring to others by photographing it. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jaldeborgh said:

I’m new to the Forum and just discovered your work, just outstanding.  I will also say your car looks awesome, I truly can’t think of another 2006 car that looks as fresh today as your Exege.  I hope you get as much joy out of driving it as you bring to others by photographing it. Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks man, really appreciate it.  I enjoy the car a lot, going slow, fast, washing it, photographing it, it's really the car I've been searching for all my life.  Cool stuff ahead for it as well :).

• Like 1

- Andrew

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 16:51, The Pits said:

Just when you thought no-one could ever take another inspired picture of an S2 Exige...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/picture-of-the-month/picture-month-november-2017/

Many congratulations Andrew, another beautiful piece of work. Many thanks for sharing it with us and for raising the bar for PoTM!

:thumbup:

Thanks for the feature :)

• Like 1

- Andrew