Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Some Favorites. - Page 3 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Some Favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...

For what its worth, i have to totally agree with the comments on here and say that these pictures are truly amazing.

i have owned my D500 for about 2 years now. I thought that photography was simple and that i could pull off shots like this everytime. how wrong could i be, i therefore have a new found respect for pictures like these

Lotus Main dealer Since 1988 Serving Yorkshire and surrounding Area's

Here's my latest, "Constantine". Hope you guys enjoy it.

Absolutely stunning Andrew - I'd been out scouting for a similar location local to me, but our autumnal colours 'window' is fast closing, and still I've not been successful. :-(

Incidentally, my new Avenger f1000's arrived this morning - and my new carbon boom's is almost ready to go too... May have to join you over on that epic 400 page POTN thread...Been watching/lurking for a while now. Oh, and "Far Beyond The Sun II" - That is an unbelievably high calibre of shot. No doubt it'll put in an appearance here too at some point - your drip feed method! Love it.

Edited by MartL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
:respect:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Did an arrow disappear? I though it was a distraction from the car initially.

Lovely moody shot though. One thing we were taught on our tutorial day is that a car is just a mirror for light, the reflections are paramount and you've got that down to a tee :thumbsup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Very talented shots, I’m exceedingly impressed! x

Did an arrow disappear? I though it was a distraction from the car initially.

Lovely moody shot though. One thing we were taught on our tutorial day is that a car is just a mirror for light, the reflections are paramount and you've got that down to a tee thumbsup.gif

Yes, I initially had the car between 2 arrows, but some friends had me try it without the far arrow, and I liked it. I also smoothed the shadow line on the hood, and lightened a few bits to make the paint look a little more modeled. Thanks for the compliments.

- Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest surferphil

I love the way you have the interior in sharp detail showing through the glass clearly with enough reflection in the glass to show the screen is there in a way that complements the dash lines with the reflection lines.

I particularly like the clean highlight line running along the left side from front to back which defines the body shape regardless of the lack of a physical edge or silhouette. It defines the body shape 3 dimensionally in a tactile way that makes me want to pick it up.

A very appealing shape you have described in the use of light. Nice contrast in texture too between the smooth surfaces and rough ground work.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

6705749865_ae1486d494_z.jpg

Warp speed please, Mr. Sulu.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)