Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Factory Visit (chat about the Event!) - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Factory Visit (chat about the Event!)

Ok all,

Am here with MJK and we have discussed the possibility of a LEW only special factory visit incorporating track test drives. I need to know GENUINELY who is going to be up for it.

I also need to know who can bring their own cars for a photo opportunity and also how many of our overseas members would be interested. I'm thinking there would be no cost other than getting here, maybe staying overnight and coming out on a piss up with me and the old man!

Dad thinks it's a great idea but needs to go back to his people with a firm number in mind.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimbers.................and His Royal Highness.......................

Me Me Me Me!!!!!

Oh - do I have to be a member of Club LEW? - I'll join!

Make it in the summer when the cars back on the road.........!

Gawd this is fantastic - all we need now is a return to F1 and a Ketteringham return?! See what you can do Mr K!!!!!! :o

Edited by nello

:o I'm in, plus the Esprit. Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Was going to organise something like this soon (see events page).

110% in - wouldn't miss an opportunity like this !! B)

Def bring the Esprit up as well, be great to take her home to the holy land :o

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Subject to timing me and my S4 would like to play please.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Can I come along and film it?

That should give Big Al in PR a heart attack.

Just kidding, Al - if you read this!

Alan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have Esprit ... Will travel .............

Mike :o

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Kimbers,

Let me know when and I'll do my best to come over from California!

Paul

Edited by fmxa
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Definately - yes + I'll bring the Esprit. be interested to know if the director that first owned my car still works for Lotus - If so would be great to meet up with him.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

cannot miss this offer !!!! Me and my car Definately :o

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Forgot to ask who wants to stay down here beforehand. Am member of networking organisation and one of our members is a PGA Golf & Country club and Hotel. Nice and quiet but large with a huge car park (to show off your motors). I would be able to get concessionary rates.

It's looking good. 12 so far.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Can I come along and film it?

That should give Big Al in PR a heart attack.

Just kidding, Al - if you read this!

Alan

Alan, would be cool. e-mail with dads personal e-mail address will follow shortly re the film thingy.

interested as well.  my esprit is at SJ Sportscars waiting for paint, so if the dates work out, I'd be in.

Dates will be up to you guys. Once I can get final figures I'll speak to the old man and get some choices.

Guest Troy Halliday

I am up for a bit of that aswell. Would be great to meet your father and many of the other owners that I missed at the various meets.

Looks like I will have to get my turbo flywheel and clutch sorted as my wimpy S3 N/A clutch slips and moans if I even threaten to lay down the power. Wouldn't want the old girl to look silly on her home visit :o

Forgot to ask who wants to stay down here beforehand. Am member of networking organisation and one of our members is a PGA Golf & Country club and Hotel. Nice and quiet but large with a huge car park (to show off your motors). I would be able to get concessionary rates.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm up for that, should make a nice social evening as well.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk