Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival - Snetterton 25- 26 June - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Festival - Snetterton 25- 26 June

I know this won't be like last year,but is there going to be anything special there this year,Im not really intrested in elise racing,so will it be worth going down on the saturday, cant do the sunday cos its supercar sunday at gaydon.

any info please :shuriken:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep there is info available on a larger enthusiasts forum and there was a link to the event with details of camping and other ticketing info. But the moderators on here saw it fit to remove the thread so I can't link it for you.

I believe there will be another world record attempt taking place on the Sunday as well, also classic team lotus will be in attendence along with the Evora Eduro GT car. Have a SEarch for another LOtus enthusiasts Club and there is a whole forum devoted to it. :)

Or just go to the official website which has no infantile behaviour and realise it has little to do with any tag-along IT nerds.

http://www.lotus-festival.com/

Now now, no need to start mud slinging. I was actually unaware of that site and was trying to be helpful without overstepping the mark and posting links which I know you aren’t keen on at present. Find it intriguing that you are very quick to put down a fellow club that you frequent and contribute on with a high degree of regularity as well. Don’t think the nerd statement is mutually exclusive either.

Hope the OP gets the info he requires and enjoys the day he attends. :cheers:

It would appear more akin to to making a moot point my friend and being a touch mischievious.

If your genuine intention was to help, you could have done so without the snipe at the moderator in question.

Your position whilst accurate, does not convey the circumstances prevailing and if you are not in possession of the facts of the matter, you convey a position open to interpretation without foundation.

As a new user to the forum, may we welcome you and hope you enjoy your time here.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

SELOC. There, I mentioned it. It's not a taboo subject on here, infact it barely ever crops up. What was objected to was the promotion of a commercial enterprise without even asking permission. A link was posted directing traffic to site in which another forum had a financial interest, which would be more than frowned upon if the action was reciprocated.

Hence the link above to the official festival site.

Wow! You 2 are articulate!!

What they said :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Ok thanks chaps

I had seen that site and that's really why I asked cos it looks like every thing is going on on the Sunday and nothing on Saturday,if the F1 cars were running on the saturday it would be worth it,but they're not "WHY",just seems like the Saturday is a club race day but the real Lotus day is on the Sunday :shuriken:

That's been pretty much the programme for last two years Nigel.Generally we turn upon a Saturday, camp over with a bit of meeriment then Sunday is the big day out.

Last year was bloody freezing and the year before was a belter.

Lots of good varied club racing on Saturday too.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Flick a coin mate ;)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Last year was bloody freezing and the year before was a belter.

The year before was great!

Missed last year as i blew up my Elise on the way to snetterton, trying to beat a 911 at the lights ironically enough...

:D

Seloc's great if you have an elise though, i was 'spotted' once in the Elise, driving in a rain storm on the M6, in December. I was called a 'pussy' for having the roof on. When i pointed out we'd have got soaked, one of the regular posters (with a really funny but wise sig and a post count so high everything he says is 'word') told me to 'man up', then all the guys that follow him from thread to thread agreeing with everything he says joined in. Thankfully once it reached 9 pages they were so busy quoting each others replies and posting links to other stuff, i was able to sneak off.

By then the sun was out and i took the roof off and went out for a drive, only to get spotted again and slagged off for having air scoops. Ace!

:D

<_<:clap:

Nice bit of PC perspective. Lovely Jubbly.

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I'm thinking to join the evet this year. It was great two years ago !

At the moment I got rather good offer the ferry tickt to the Harwich , so thinking drive my Espirt to U.K but who will be there sat - sun ?

Yasuo

Edited by esp88

GKP....you say:

"A link was posted directing traffic to site in which another forum had a financial interest"

we have NO financial interest in this ffslol - we loose a BOATLOAD of money laying it on!- and have done for the last 4 years!!!!!

but thanks for your comments:

just as a 'bump' post....(hope you dont mind)

here are a list of links that have been updated in the last few weeks:

http://www.lotus-festival.com/index.html

http://www.lotus-festival.com/seloc.html

http://www.lotus-festival.com/world_record.php

tickets will be on sale for the Camping Bit until 17th June!!!

The Mrs bought me weekend tickets for part of my Birthday Presi... (shes learning!) so i will defo be there. Not sure weather to do teh whole thing or to head up to Supercar Sunday at Gaydon on the Sunday. Ive never been before...

Gaydon Gaydon Gaydon.....in a chanty manner..plus of course there is the bonus advantage of free entry to the heritage museum...love it british and this year they have the Sci-Fi displays....so if your a bit of a geek...as my missus likes to call me..and want to see the cybermen and darleks then you cant loose!

Oh PS..for legal reasons I cant guarentee darleks and cybermen will attend. they may just be costumes...

I'm going to Snetterton and camping, Is anyone else going from here ?

Matt

The more the merrier :yes:

Yep, I just got ticket yesterday ( sat-sun).

And freday night I'm staying at B.B "Old Thom Barn" near the Lotus factory.

Yasuo