Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The new Lotus "Exige" - Page 4 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The new Lotus "Exige"

Exploded

Was not able to expand the bochure print sufficiently to verify what looks like a 0 to 60 time of 3.8 seconds. Seriously impressive if correct.

The car is a real animal!

:thumbsup:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Well, I went trying to find some info on this car on the Aussie dealer websites. Glad I wasn't holding my breath as the only website that I could find that had a pic was Zagames in Melbourne. Trivett in Sydney still show the old exige and nowhere can I find a price. If you guys are talking GBP 50k, then I would expect these to be over the $150k mark on road here.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

When's the Top Gear outing then? Be interesting to see the lap time... I"d imagine Lotus NEED this to be seriously quick!!!

it weighs in at 250+kgs more than the old Cup 260 hence the bhp/tonne is about 10 better; so much for lightweight small platform; Cup 260 had downforce of 42kgs at 100mph and the new V6 Exige 43kgs at 100mph

We will need to wait for the Cup version to loose a few kgs then we will have an excellent package the new V6 needs to be nearer 1100kgs to give it the 300+bhp/tonne then it will be quick

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 2 months later...

Nice!

A friend spotted a white Exige V6 heading for the channel crossing a few weeks ago, there going to be awesome.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

For me the choice if choosing now would be between a new Exige or a 2-11. Which would make a better 'Swiss passes' car if you accepted that it was only coming out on sunny days? We'll see soon I guess.

Truth is, for this environment I'm not sure what else would be on the shortlist - even if it was 'money no object'. I guess a GT3RS, but it would certainly not be a done deal.

Unfortunately the 997RS I was hoping to do a back-to-back with this summer was recently parked into a crash barrier at 120mph and is no longer available :(