Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Important: Our Advertisers... - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Important: Our Advertisers...

Bibs

We've taken on a couple of new advertisers recently and more are on the way. These businesses are the ones who support TLF, help cover our costs and mean that we can offer more to our members thanks to their patronage. Please support our advertisers by clicking the banner ads and using their businesses. They are all relevant to you guys, they aren't just random companies and they can all offer you services and are good companies that I'd happily use myself, no cowboys on TLF! For a full list, click here.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You'll notice we're helping Group Lotus out with their 'Champion' campaign to win an Evora S for a year. Imagine how lucky you'd be to be driving an Evora for a year and having to just write about it from time to time, eh! :D

Please click the banner and enter, you never know! There's still a couple of weeks left to enter :)

• 3 years later...

TLF wouldn't be able to bring you all the wonderful things that we do without the support of our fabulous advertising partners. Visit the page below and you'll find all the great companies (all Lotus related) who support us. Click their banners to visit their websites to support them, supporting us, supporting you.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/advertisers/

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Good on the guys from Downunder. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Lets get realy international. Come on all you other countries. Get in there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2016 at 16:56, Bibs said:

Welcome to Lotus Durham as our newest advertising partner :)

And gone despite us outperforming the contracted impressions by 350% in a month :huh:

Anyway, can I take a moment to say that with the advent of ad-blockers, it's only really the ad revenue that means TLF can function to the level it does. FFM's pay for our hosting with UKFast each year (c£5k, which we do share for free with several other lotus sites/forums), but the money made from ads affords us the rest of what goes on, including me being able to run the show. Please disable ad blockers on this site, it would be most appreciated. 

• Like 1

Wow, why did they go so fast? Guess they don't want our custom so I'll block their site from my google searches. Seems fair to me.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 months later...

Old'uns eh? :lol:

How quaint.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• 4 months later...

Except the photos are shit!!

Far too low down, unless their phototographer is only 3ft tall :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Bibs said:

We're running ads for the Jim Clark Trust free of charge, please do click and enter the draw to win an Evora and help the Trust rebuild the museum :)

Jim Clark trust banner 468x60 D.gif

Nice one :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Excellent news and welcome!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 month later...