Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 3 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Just added a 5-15% discount with Affordable Supplements (for the lifters out there :D)

FYI - We currently have 169 FFM's out of 12,224 members (1.3%). 389 people have cancelled their FFM's according to paypal. 

0XtlYXl.png

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well I got the renewal email at 9:13 yesterday....paid up by paypal as instructed at 9:48, got the email saying all sorted.

Then I got another email from Paypal today saying the money had been refunded.  Looked on my Paypal account and it showed I'd paid twice (I didn't - it all worked fine in one hit).  Also suggested I had two refunds...which I didn't!  So officially confused of Somerset here.   Is it on a standing order of some sort and the auto email is just there to tempt me to pay a second time for no reason?   Whatever...Ta for the refund..... and am I still a FFM?

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

hmm, that's poor stats for 12,000 users.

c'mon people JOIN JOIN JOIN, bibs doesn't profit from this! It does help pay for his posh coffee to help keep him calm though :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Just tried to pay (using a credit card) and clicked the link to receive a message saying 

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#20X85]

That invoice has already been paid or has been canceled

I think I need help...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

OK BIBS nice one mate but what about he Oil forces presently forced to work overseas to avoid UK taxes and the high price of cigarettes, again taxes, always have to wear a uniform and conform to the rules, always have to fire a gun even though the bullets are verbal and miss all the great Lotus events which I am sure warrants a freebee.

Thanks in advance for saying no but it's worth a try.

My hats of to them in real uniforms though and not just the military.

You've got 5 Lotus cars, pay no UK tax and want charity from a car club which has 150 paid members out of 12,500?

How about you paying for our server for a year instead? It's only £350/month! 

• Gold FFM

Now you got that of your chest, cheers BIBS, it's nice to get a wind up now and again. On a serious note though do you have a season or does it just run for 12 month from the time you take out membership.

Keep up the good work, many of us would be well stuck without it.

• Gold FFM

Mine is all FUBAR. Says I cannot do it as I already have. Then off to pending invoice which it says is the issue and nothing there.

Will sign back up and the in person £20 note that passed hands with no witnesses ( LOL ) can be my missed year while MIA

Will figure out the other side soon and be back up to full forum member

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just noticed I have reverted back to basic member but have paid. PayPal payment 12 Jan Transaction ID 95P43820RF6832101

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Fixed :)

This happens each year Chris since your subscription was set up using the old system and its not tying in with the new invoices and leaving it marked as unpaid. We can either fix it like this each year or you can go into paypal, then the pre-approved payments section and cancel the 12th Jan one and next year resubscribe using the new system. Up to you, I'm easy :)