Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 7 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Bibs

if I should upgrade to Gold plus what’s cost and how will the lotus certificate be organised ? 
also do I upgrade when my date expires which I can’t remember

this will be my birthday present in March as my other half asking what I would like this year as next year I have already asked for Bronze driving at lotus academy 👍🏻

Your renewal is Feb 28th so if you just cancel that and go with a new purchase of the upgrade that'll sort that. You are then sent an automated email which contains a code to get a CoP from our online shop. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...

Hi Andy / Bibs

Thinking about upgrading. How does it work with the CoP regarding the VAT etc. (I don't live in the UK).

Can I upgrade anytime or ...................................

Esprit Freak

• 2 months later...

Hi

I just signed up for gold with CoP but I can't get the code to work to place the order for the CoP. Is there something I need to do first? 

Have messaged bibs too but not heard back yet.