Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Can anyone tell me Esprit Turbo CO2 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Can anyone tell me Esprit Turbo CO2

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Thought I moved it into the Stevens area? No? Oops.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I have just imported a 1990 Esprit Turbo from the UK to Ireland, I have to pay import tax based on CO2 output from the car. Does anyone know the CO2 output for the 2.2 Turbo

Hi Declan,

VRT will be calculated on the highest rate - 36% of the open market selling price (OMSP) unless you can provide them with documentation that indicates otherwise.

The OMSP will be set by the revenue office in Rosslare, I would guess an average OMSP of €8-10k, which would leave you with a VRT bill of €2,880 - €3,600. I would not be surprised if its more.

There is a reason why I am looking for a 30 yr old Esprit, the VRT is reduced to €200 for a car 30 yrs old and road tax is €48 vs. €823 per annum for car under 30 yrs old.