Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Regular meet at horn and horseshoes - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Regular meet at horn and horseshoes

Hi all, anyone interested in meeting next Thursday (2nd Thursday in month) for beer and a chat, hopefully weather will be better, took my car out last weekend, wow, forgot how fast it was, want to get her out again for a run.

1. Dave

2.martyn ?

Speak soon

Dave

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very possibly - got The Cricketers on Tuesday, The Spurs on Wednesday so following Trev's theme theme.......

Dave.

Hi All,

Somehow I missed last month's meeting completely till it was too late blush.png . Still I should be able too make this one to make up for it smile.png

1. Dave

2. Martyn

3. Pete

4. Trev (Maybe)

5. Dave Edds

Martyn welcome.gif

Dave,

Nice to see you posting again. Sparky has some work to do in the evenings but hopeful that he will have this done by Wednesday and should be there. Felix has his wheel arches to paint and is hoping the extra paint he need will be on the car in time. Internets is trying to arrange things but I believe his wife is out that night so working on that one. Hopo may call in too.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Will definitely be in the Lotus, even if it is raining. I think we should be arranging a horn in the next couple of weeks, Paul fowler is visiting us the weekend of the 3rd Feb, we could arrange a curry night and hoon.

We can discuss tomorrow night. Missing the hoon's, let's make it happen.

Dave

Sorry,won't be able to attend this one, mates... Paint just arrived today, so I have get crack'n again...

looking forward to getting together soon.

Cheers

Felix

• Gold FFM

Looking dodgy for me too. Finished my work, but Lindsay has some problems at the mo, so we're standing by...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Was hoping to come as Trev mentioned but the trouble and strife is working late :(

Dave, hope you and Megan are keeping well? Maybe we can hoon over that weekend of the 3rd Feb?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250