Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1994 S4 Esprit Turbo rear engine wiring harness or simular - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1994 S4 Esprit Turbo rear engine wiring harness or simular

Esteve

Short story, good engine, 1k miles, case of insurance scamming by previous owner. We need the wiring harness to crank this babe over and our attempt to make one by hand resulted in another fire that removed our previous repairs.

We also need some exteroir and interior rear parts, and the passenger side door panel "the carbon fiber panel distorted abit". We will likely be needing some more engine parts such as connectors and new hoses, what not. Right now thou, harness is the main thing.

Thanks!

Further if you know of a suitable replacement part , someone once told me that GM should have the harness I need. That'd be great, thanks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to find someone with the parts! I am out of town this month so communication will be slow but I am excited and will try to go off memory for what I am needing. Sending pm soon, thanks

Heh looks like your inbox is full can you email me a pic of the car at sudilos@hotmail dot com

Hi Peter,

Would you by any chance have the power steering hose that goes from the engine-driven pump down to the frame? It has a metal u-shaped bit with a straight rubber hose.

Cheers,

Sanj

Visit Sanj's Lotus Esprit Turbo SE pages

I have the following things I could do with if you have any of them:

Catalytic convertor

Gear Knob

Drivers Side Fuel flap hinge

Wiper Motor, Wiper connection to Tapered Spline and Tapered Sline

Can you help with any of these?

Thanks in advance

Edited by rizla603104

• 2 years later...

Another swing at old project, have my rear windows and fuel flap now.

Needed, Rear Bumper, tail brake/blinkers and harness (sourced 1 harness), hatch grills n spillguard,  likely going to have company produce my harness for engine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just an update and to answer questions.  I will soon be selling this project.  I just don't have the time or facility to do this all myself and don't want to get it sent off anywhere $$$.

Johnpwalsh, I near side sill cover? not sure what that is can you detail it and it's location better?

Deecee, I will give one final look at a company. I do have my old half charred/melted speaker wire repaired harness, it can plug up but not going to risk it.  They can use it as a template so theres that. I will post some photos of the harness in hopes it helps you.