Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Just broken my . . . - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Just broken my . . .

Mark Blanchard

. . . left foot :). Parking ticket had expired and was running back to the car, didn't want to get a ticket. Pushing my daughter in the buggy as well (it was my turn) and foot got wedged between the wheel and vertical strut, Crack!! Happened yesterday in Stokholm (yes I'm on holiday too). Doctor says no driving for 2 months :).

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor fella! Give me a shout if you need to keep the Esprit ticking over!! :)

Other bright side is now you've got an excuse for not having to push the buggy!!

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

. . . left foot :). Parking ticket had expired and was running back to the car, didn't want to get a ticket. Pushing my daughter in the buggy as well (it was my turn) and foot got wedged between the wheel and vertical strut, Crack!! Happened yesterday in Stokholm (yes I'm on holiday too). Doctor says no driving for 2 months :).

Are you back in time for the visit?, wouldn't want you missing. :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Thanks for the messages. Yea, it's reaaaalllly painful and can't walk on it.

Are you back in time for the visit?, wouldn't want you missing. :)

Unfortunately don't think I'll be able to make the Factory tour, not around on those dates :) . Really hope it goes well.

Will be offline for the next week, too.

Ya Dozy bugger! :)

SEE - YET another reason why people shouldn't have kids!! :)

:)

Hope you mend quickly Mark. Gutted you can't make Hethel - regardless of foot!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

sorry to hear your bad news, hope it goes well with the healing..you are not the only one not going to Hethel either..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Yes you are! :blink:

It's just you and only you - we'll ALL be there having a REALLLLLY great time without you! :P

Changed your mind yet?! :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Changed your mind yet?! :blink:

at the risk of hijacking the thread ...NO

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

vertical strut, Crack!! Happened yesterday in Stokholm (yes I'm on holiday too). Doctor says no driving for 2 months :blink:.

Sorry to hear that Mark , hope it heals soon .

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Cheers Chaps, I'm off to hospital tommorow :blink: .

Speak in a week.

Rub blue berry juice all over the other leg and pretend you cant walk at all, then milk it to the hilt, you could get out of the washing up for months! back rubs, etc, insisit on a personal sexy physio visit each day.

As you are stuck in your chair please take the time to help me and answer the follwing questions that i ponder on most days

Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you undress?

If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?

Why can't woman put their mascara on with their mouth closed?

Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say

"hi, my name's fishy and I'm an alcoholic"?

If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?

Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries

have a use by date?

Why do toasters always have a setting on them which burns your toast to a

horrible crisp no one would eat?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think i'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

What do you call male ballerinas?

If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesn't he buy his dinner?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?

If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he still wrong?

Why is it that when someone tells you that there's billions of stars in the universe,

you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it?

Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

Did you hear about the new "divorced" Barbie doll that they're selling in stores now?

It comes with all of Ken's stuff

What do you do if you come across a tiger in the jungle?

Wipe him off, apologize and RUN!

Hope you get better soon mate

Mark :P really sorry to hear(read) hop for a speedy recovery :blink:

edit: oops missed an e :blink:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Sounds painfull, pushchairs are a death trap I swear oneday I'll lose a finger (or an arm) trying to fold ours away.

I don't suppose you have a video clip of the incident?, we won't laugh ............. honset :blink:

Hope it's better soon! :blink:

What are you trying to say?!?! :blink: :blink:

Psshht. Sober as a Judge me!

Errr.... actually let me pick someone else!

. . . left foot :D. Parking ticket had expired and was running back to the car, didn't want to get a ticket. Pushing my daughter in the buggy as well (it was my turn) and foot got wedged between the wheel and vertical strut, Crack!! Happened yesterday in Stokholm (yes I'm on holiday too). Doctor says no driving for 2 months :).

let's be positive...

your right foot is intact...

so you could still drive an automatic

I broke my wrist a few years ago...couldnt drive at all.

:lol:

Edited by minhloc