Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 59 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

5 hours ago, Sharky said:

Short vid from Donny last Friday at Lotus On Track day. Lots of nice Lotus examples out to play.

I recognise that white car ;) nice to have met you the other day!

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

23 hours ago, French Frie said:

« Sinday » ... what a lapsus :lol: ! Another one, at Vendôme square :

9828360160167839FC40E7ABF58816E140EAB8.j

Great photo Olivier - nice to know that the Roadster looks at home with the Ferrari...

• Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 22:50, alias23 said:

I recognise that white car ;) nice to have met you the other day!

Any idea what's hanging down from the undertray? Something doesn't look quite right

6 minutes ago, MartynB said:

Any idea what's hanging down from the undertray? Something doesn't look quite right

Its not standard rear diffuser ;)

Reverie Carbon Fibre Diffuser, unfortunately the light in the video doesn’t show it off very well, to be honest it’s hard to actually take a decent picture. I’ve modified the contrast in the pics below to try and show what it looks like on the car. 

Looks better in person albeit possibly too aggressive for some.

E6BCFFDE-D2BF-4F7E-9677-00BA773078FE.jpeg.51742a9035c5f741898a2924246f554d.jpeg

C89AC419-5F09-4FA1-B03E-7EE958EABD3E.thumb.jpeg.67ec14f8c774a2cee8055fded0ca79a0.jpeg

It really needs the side skirts to balance out the middle with the diffuser at the back and CupR splitter at the front.

Side skirts are on the to do list!

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

1 hour ago, Daveb99 said:

Great photo Olivier - nice to know that the Roadster looks at home with the Ferrari...

F430 is a lot bigger ! There was a 328GTS too, and it was more the same size... anyway, it was a pleasure to have 50 roaring cars in the streets of this city that now wants to ban them :ph34r: ! But I guess that’s what they call  progress...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, alias23 said:

Its not standard rear diffuser ;)

Reverie Carbon Fibre Diffuser, unfortunately the light in the video doesn’t show it off very well, to be honest it’s hard to actually take a decent picture. I’ve modified the contrast in the pics below to try and show what it looks like on the car. 

Ahh, phew. That makes sense now. Seriously low ground clearance isn't it?! I imagine it's pretty damn effective though.

25 minutes ago, MartynB said:

Ahh, phew. That makes sense now. Seriously low ground clearance isn't it?! I imagine it's pretty damn effective though.

Yes the rear diffuser does hang very low! Forget worrying about the CupR splitter catching that’s no issue like a walk in the park compared to the worry of clipping one of the carbon diffuser fins eekkk

God knows if it’s effective to be honest but it looks great to me and adds to the drama of the big rear wing lol

www.alias23.com