Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 16 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

After 7 months....  It's arrived....  One more sleep to go!  Picking it up tomorrow.

Will post proper pics once I've got it, but the dealer just sent me this.

excited!

post-16717-0-66461300-1406120586.jpg

• Like 2

Agree, great bit of driving!

Wow, he's cracking on. That's some stiff opposition there and he's not even in a Cup. 150mph on Kemmell.

Trevor.

After 7 months....  It's arrived....  One more sleep to go!  Picking it up tomorrow.

Will post proper pics once I've got it, but the dealer just sent me this.

excited!

The Grey looks very cool, bet it looks nicely menacing as the light goes.

Black n gold

Wow, he's cracking on. That's some stiff opposition there and he's not even in a Cup. 150mph on Kemmell.

Trevor.

I've always said, go Komotec! My next Lotus may have to be lighter than the Evora S

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Well - After 7 months, it was definitely worth the wait...  Went for a big drive over the weekend (Sunday) out through some of the windy roads outside of Melbourne (Australia) - Kinglake, Toolangi, Healesville and then down to Mount Dandenong, then finally looped back to head back to the city up beach road...  

Roads were still damp, but drying, so it started as pretty easy going...  However that quickly changed after I started getting a bit more confident with the cars grip levels...  Even on the Pirelli street rubber (not the trofeo's), the grip on damp roads is phenomenal.  Obviously can't really explore the limits of grip on the street, so will be keen to get out to the track ASAP...  Will be doing a track day in a few weeks time.

One things for sure though, I had a grin from ear to ear all day.  Having driven a number of exotics (458's, 911 Turbo/GT3, Aventadors, SLS, 12C's etc), this is without a doubt the best steering of any of them.  I was worried about the shifter given all the complaints I'd seen, I quickly got used to that too and it seems great 1st->4th, 5th and 6th are a bit "meh" though.

Only minor gripe is the clutch - seems if you give it more than a few hundred revs off idle it wants to "stink" up, guess I'll just have to manage my driving accordingly.

Oh - and have some new rattles, but will get them sorted out when I put it in for first service.

For anyone thinking about getting one - I say do it.  It's definitely not a daily driver, but as a driving event, it's pretty epic.

ZjM4m1.jpg
GPAdNo.png
MmnrVY.png
sAeoZ3.png
kmAguR.png

• Like 2

Sorry - not having a lot of luck with the attachments - is there anywhere other than imageshack I can use?

Edited by Buddsy

mmmm, great colour choice, hope to see a few more pics of that in the weeks ahead.

:thumbup:

Your wish is my command, I was up at B&C yesterday, and took a few pictures...

(but have run out of upload space, so unless someone gifts me some more, this will have to do :) )

post-17306-0-75535500-1407089801.jpg

• Like 2

...and why would I need to do that?

I've already got the pictures to enjoy - this is for everyone else's benefit ;)

:)

Edited by PhilS

Well if you're going to play like that....

If anyone's interested, more pictures are over on the playground, where no such faffing was required...

[Nice auto-substitution - MMC ;)]

Edited by PhilS