Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 22 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Hi Guys,

Ran up the Exige at Winton last weekend on the new semi comps (Hankook Z221's), can ran like a dream, although only managed 3 timed sessions (all before lunch) so didn't extract the best out of the day.  Was enough for fifth fastest for the day out of 80 cars, so happy enough with that.

Apologies for the clicking on the audio, it's the gopro rubbing against the seat.

• Like 2

Danny, yup, your correct... Arthurs seat

I'm enjoying having the front splitter on the car, really seems to balance it out nicely. Although, it is now a bit of a challenge getting up my driveway :)

2015 Orange Exige V6

• Gold FFM

I can't imagine the speed into the corner, but it's great to see such little body roll. Standard?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Did a few wet (and one with snow) track days this week with LoT and DN. LoT days at Spa, Clastres and Folembray, first time for all but Spa for us (although only done a couple of laps there before). Brilliant organisation as always and a great group of people. Clastres was great, looking forward to returning, Spa was epic in the Exige as you would expect, although I am still a bit cautious around there. The big surprise was Folembray which we really enjoyed and have already booked a return trip.

Here are a few laps of Spa when the track had virtually dried at the end of the day (glad we stuck around):

Same with Folembray, virtually dry by the end of the day:

Some good car control by the Caterham boys!

• Like 1

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

Great stuff, Tom. I have to get to Spa this year!

Mine's prepped and ready for trackday no3 this weekend at Goodwood. It's nice to see how the Carbon Grey looks in the sun recently, it has a real depth and lustre to it. Here's one from the weekend.

post-18329-0-82494600-1428442460.jpg

Great stuff Tom, nice to slick hear some heel and toe skills in action!

Where did you place the mic for the engine noise? It sounds epic!

Great stuff Tom, nice to slick hear some heel and toe skills in action!

Where did you place the mic for the engine noise? It sounds epic!

Getting there, really loving the car. Hard to tell what difference the Corsas made without back to back with the Trofeo for comparison. I felt less movement in the car but also less confident - seems like a contradiction. All the tracks were new to me and we got an hours dry running at most on each. Was very careful whole trip to keep tyres at 30psi all round, that makes a massive difference.

Other than a small amount of wear on the outside of all wheels they look virtually new, even with all the wet running they show a fraction of what I would have expected on the Trofeo. Going back to Spa a couple of times this year, will compare then.

The rear camera is stuck on between the rear number plate lights on the top of the bumper, I take the sound from that and mute the onboard.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

re: feeling less confident, that's exactly how I'd describe the corsas.  There's plenty of grip, but because the sidewalls flex a lot more than the trofeo's, it feels like the car is beginning to "slip" when infact it isn't.  Makes high speed cornering feel nervous IMO.

Hi. I'm new here, from Germany and got my new Exige S Coupe two weeks ago:

Carbon Grey, Premium pack with Venom Red leather, silver rims, Formula Red - mirrors and Lotus lettering on windscreen and rear wing. And softtop conversion (of course ;) )

b8phr9rn.jpg

Very nice :thumbsup:

I just installed the spoiler and splitter on my roadster and I must say it looks stunning, in my opinion much more so than the roadster. I made the aluminum supports for the wing in black and the lotus/exige s lettering in black too.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Edited by goussama
  • Like 1