Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe Christmas meet 19th Dec - Page 2 - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe Christmas meet 19th Dec

Trevsked

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

Would be nice if you and Dave can make it for the Xmas meet and round off the year.

Bibs,

They're coming from the Midlands so they'll be meeting at their usual doging car park I suspect cos that's what I've heard goes on up there :-)

Wookie,

Shame but next time perhaps. I'll see what I can do on the tyre front. And preference for make?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Hmmm, just noticed the S350 Nemesis jibe. With my new cambelt fitted and the throttle now reading 100% travel rather than the 74% I was getting I think the balance of power is now well and truly addressed. Yours was hollow victory attained by some second rate motoring hacks. My consolation is that I effectively supplied the two winning Esprit's on test. Bitter, me? Never :-)

I will be arranging a competition of some sorts for Wednesday to test you all, prize to be decided later.

Trevor.

Thanks to those that were able to make it this evening at what was an unusually quiet Ace Cafe. All the same it was nice to see the "visitors" and the lack of local talent ment the quiz prize went to the away team. I'll post up some pics when in the office tomorrow.

Trevor.

Pics as promised.

Cars First.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

Aaaah, bless em all concentrating, I felt almost guilty making the work :-)

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

And the winner with his spoils with I believe and impressive 49 out of a possible 60 points.

IMG_3085.jpg

Look forward to seeing you next year.

Trevor.