Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2013 Club Lotus Show at Donington - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2013 Club Lotus Show at Donington

Bibs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TLF aren't having a stand at this show, we can't justify the expense for the zero return however we are helping get a few cars together for display. :)

Would you like to show of your car in the hall? You'll have to be in place pre-9am and stay all day but thousands of admirers can look over your pride and joy.

Please post below.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

We can only make Sunday this year, because we've got a dig arranged for the Saturday (we're part of a WWII relic retrieval group).
Donington is only up the road from us, so we'll get there nice & early to avoid any potential traffic queues. ;)

Elaine&Rich. :)

There for 8?!?!? Wowsers! i will probably still be over the limit then...

Not thought about it yet but will need to be there at 8am - are you guys ok about going that early as it won't open until quite a bit later.

Be there Saturday in the Mean Greenie  :thumbsup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I'm there on Saturday too.

So, be there by 9, stay until when? 

I am bringing my son along and we may try and go over to the BTCC to stop him getting bored.

All depends on how tied in I would be I guess!

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein