Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
sunday social - Page 2 - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

sunday social

dodge1979

Agreed. I'll see what I can do but pretty hopeful it will be myself, Internets and Sparky. I'll give Hopo a nudge but he is usually worse for wear on a Sunday morning I'm not sure he has discovered there are two 7:30's in a day :-). He does surprise occasionally though.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Saturday not looking great but Sunday is much better, sunny 18 degrees. What is your plan for getting there Dave, we going to try and meet up on the way?

Trevor.

Which way have you planned for yourself trev. Ive not driven the esprit since getting back from france so il look for the scenic route there..probably picking up ian along the route and then heading back up to banbury from oxford way..

Plan is for a Watford departure A41 to Aylesbury, A413 Buckingham road, A422 Brackley and Banbury. Weather still looking good too.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Blimey - I might actually get to turn up...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Dave,

We are leaving from Sparky"s at 7:30 but this is out of your way and I'm nt sure which way you were going to go?

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

He's probably in a fast food joint somewhere.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

He's probably in a fast food joint somewhere.

That was earlier I'll have you know..

Dave,

Meet us where the A421 from Milton Keynes meets the A413 London Road from Aylesbury. At that roundabout turn left and on your left is a petrol station, we'll wait there. 08:30

Darren,

We'll meet you in Brackley where the A422 meets the A43, 08:45

All clear chaps?

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Oooh bugger - sleep cycle shot to crap.  Bring Red Bull...

Enjoyed the drive out yesterday and a pleasant change from Newlands Corner which for me involve M25-A3.

Trevor.

IMG_3833_zpsb609c8f8.jpg

IMG_3834_zps20ec434e.jpg

IMG_3835_zps9b434557.jpg

IMG_3836_zpsc63b1d53.jpg

IMG_3837_zps46320736.jpg

IMG_3838_zpse8c1392a.jpg

IMG_3840_zps550667fd.jpg

IMG_3841_zps703568cd.jpg

IMG_3842_zps443f28fd.jpg

IMG_3843_zps983dd41a.jpg

IMG_3844_zpsb1541758.jpg

IMG_3845_zps2f56463b.jpg

IMG_3846_zps6df7314a.jpg

Not sure if some of those should be in the "How's my parking" thread :-).

Yes was good to have a different venue for us guys too...and the girls were happy enough nattering away leaving us boys to talk dirty....thanks to those who made it