Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 14 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Certainly knows how to use his head! :smoke:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Fastest Lotus in the world might be a bit of a big claim. Defiantly one of the fastest road going Lotus's around but I'm sure the 98t was faster, more powerful and lighter.

Buddsy

I have never made that claim or titled any of these second party videos of my car.....  :smoke:

I think it's fast enough…maybe

• Gold FFM

Slick ad to sell slightly less than slick car.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

My Esprit just went over the 90,000 miles mark this evening on the way home from work. Plenty more miles in the old gal yet! It is a late 1997 so averaging around 5625 miles for every year.

14741164721_1691f2638a_c.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3
  • Like 1

Finally done with sorting my photos from a recent event here in Sweden called "Svenskt Sportvagnsmeeting". This year it was held for the 41st time(!). It's an annual event that is one of the larger sports car and classic race car events in Scandinavia. This year there were approx 250 cars racing in different classes and another 150 cars participating in a rally on Saturday (with road book, questions, practical tests and time trial).

We were there all three days which resulted in more than 1600 photos. So it took some time to narrow it down. In the I've selected 98 of them that I deemed good enough to publish. They are now uploaded to Flickr as well as Lotus Car Club of Sweden web site (I happen to be web master of that one :cat: ).

A few samples below, the rest you can view at https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZdL3XT

14721923713_35c276c6a9_o.png

14515366540_1c7fb87df5_o.png

14702048385_4dfe2aa627_o.png

14515376559_0819df6952_o.png

14679022656_4e7d0ab582_o.png

Here is one for John Walsh, scanned from an old issue of Lotus World magazine (April 1982)

It describes a visit by Noel Edmond's swap shop, I thought I watched this every week but don't remember this! What gems must be hidden away in the BBC archives, paid for by us and totally inaccessible! This makes me feel like enacting a torch and pitchforks moment outside the BBC archives!!

14565882558_47ab198480_b.jpg

Anyhow I was wondering if the gold Eclat in the background might be John's car pre respray.The magazine was produced by Andrew Ferguson, who presumably set up the photo. Of course it may be just a random Eclat dotted around the factory, but the S2 would have been well out by now, this is an older car. Perhaps John cam check his history and find out when AF disposed of it.

• Like 1

In the garage no-one can hear you scream