Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 21st July - UK - SLEGS (Southern Lotus (England) Group) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 21st July

• Gold FFM

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around. In collaboration with the "little cars" this is our regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view. Join from 09.00 when the cafe opens for bacon rolls. We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

At risk of great derision from certain parties, I think I'll be coming along.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Yes cross-country can be fun, new places and scenery, to behold,

Some what strange to have two towns` called Redhill so close together with same buildings

One can only assume did someone, get lost AGAIN as you did at Godstone :harhar: 

Also on the way home, you nearly took the wrong road :harhar: 

The big wide road M25 slow but its straight, SO people who cannot read maps all go in straight lines

without roundabouts      still great fun

• Gold FFM

Hehehe!  Aborted en route, lost all boost and erred on the side of caution. Turns out the wastegate capsule is jamming open, so nothing nasty.  Driving a 2-litre with no turbo is really depressing!

Only the second hiccup this one's ever had - and the last was just an alternator 3 years ago, so mustn't gwumble..

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Yes cross-country can be fun, new places and scenery, to behold,

Some what strange to have two towns` called Redhill so close together with same buildings

One can only assume did someone, get lost AGAIN as you did at Godstone :harhar:

Also on the way home, you nearly took the wrong road :harhar:

The big wide road M25 slow but its straight, SO people who cannot read maps all go in straight lines

without roundabouts      still great fun

blimey.    :dizzy:

Its was a good turnout - just a shame I had to stay for such a short time.

I too this picture on the way in. It's location is of course classified...

post-21-0-51772000-1374470376.jpg

• Like 1

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Good turn out, esp as been a while for me due to not having esprit for a whike. Nice touch touch on photo andrew. I met soemone there who is doing up a 2.2 esprit, total resto. Forgot your name sorry but i remember he lives round guldford and haveing paintwork done by stockwork coachworks. If anyone knows of him or his forum name, could please pass on. I m keen to ssee results of paintwork. Thanks

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus