Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
annual esprit run to Aberdovey! - Page 4 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

annual esprit run to Aberdovey!

dodge1979

Oh yes if course, forgot I was going north, better bring a torch.

Trevor.

North is easy,,, wait till you get to Taffy land....  OOOH  scary stuff...

The roads have bends in , go up and down... with NO pot holes....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Trev. If you're happy waiting till we get to Cosford for a cofffee etc then I can sit on the m40/a46 jct. .. jct15 and join you there without you having to come off. Alternatively if you want a quick stop then id suggest warwick services which 8s m40 north between jct 12 for Gaydon and 13 for Leamington. .your choice bud!

Dave,

Phil has an Élan.

Trevor.

Ohh... Right... still similar thing though ... It should just need re-timing and setting up correct....

We can't afford be one down when we invade Wales.... :2guns: 

Ready to go me thinks

F2AA84B1-078B-4FEA-8349-D0FD3C2E8F4E-689

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I think it would be better to get it at Cosford as no doubt we will be waiting for others to arrive ( not Cliff as I've seen him drive :-) ill check out opening times of the Subway as I have doubts on a Sunday.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Guest surferphil

Ohh... Right... still similar thing though ... It should just need re-timing and setting up correct....

We can't afford be one down when we invade Wales.... :2guns: 

Its a days work as the engine is transverse and front drive, so a lot has to come off the car just to get to the pullys.

WV7 3EX I believe. Where are you heading from..there are meet ups M40 way and A5 Tamworth way...

WV7 3EX I believe. Where are you heading from..there are meet ups M40 way and A5 Tamworth way...

Mistery guest ????

1E30CE29-6371-47F1-8D31-EBC4031B867D-984

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Ok for any one heading from the south heres the meeting point details. .

When you get to jct15 come off and take 5th exit a429 warwick. After 100yrds turn on right for a hotel and a p u b called pepper pot...I think. Will meet you there...so long as we're at Cosford arount 8.45 were good so aim for 7.15 there. .ps after 4th exit on roundabout b be carefull of traffic cam on the lights...its active.

Cliff. .ive seen that mug before...crimewatch???...

67787F86-6A58-4CC9-974D-73398EAE3766-139 Edited by gghc87

Cliff

A very good day so thanks for organising and Bibs/TLF for the afternoon tea. A great drive out ( not home yet as stopped at the services) which is what I have been missing, must do more. I'll post up my pics tomorrow unless I get chance later.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Yes indeed. Thanks to all who turned up and made it a good day. Many thanks go to squadron leader Dave for a great route and excellent planning and special thanks to the mystery guest (bibs) for treating us all to tea and cakes at the picturesque final stop..