Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gareth Williams - MI6 Spy who died in holdall - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gareth Williams - MI6 Spy who died in holdall

Bibs

Did it himself...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10445222/Police-set-to-rule-out-foul-play-in-spy-in-a-bag-mystery.html

It's about as likely as the guy who commit suicide by shooting himself in the head 3 times...

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume he was a Contortionist and Magician and was figuring out how to do a trick? What a crock of crap!

I wonder if he was killed because he was letting the cat outta the bag?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

OK, lets give it the benefit of the doubt - he was trying a new trick....

So, why naked and why in the bath? Dont Buy it.

I think it was in the bath because as decomposition occurred, fluids would run away, producing a little less smell. Nakedness could help that too.

BUT, you would have thought that it would be quite difficult to squeeze a guy into a bag whilst still concious and having no marks on him. He would have to be unconscious and doing that would usually leave some forensic evidence.

So, here is the scenario that I propose.

"Hedley Smithe?"

"Yes Sir?"

"We want to see if its possible for a grown man to climb into a bag"

"Why Sir?"

"Well, we are looking at a possible suicide or hit in one of our agents and need to investigate the possibility. Just pop your clothes on the chair, get in the bag in the bathroom and we will see if the zip will shut"

"Right -ho Sir......Well, ......its a bit tight.......but...yes, I think I can do it......."

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.  Footsteps.....Door closes.

"Sir?"

"Sir?...."

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Locking yourself with a padlock in a hold all is one thing; but how exactly do you open the lock?

Are we to believe there was a dwarf with a gun standing on a block of ice......

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

He didn't open it, which is why they say he died. Its putting it on and locking it from the inside on an external closed zipper that's the impossible task which he apparently did without a care about how he would get out, or breathe!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

He was killed with some sort of poison that's eather not been found or were not being told about popped into the bag in the bath exactly as slewthy said, he was a spy and that's what James Bond would have have Felix do