Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
FULL DETAILS - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

FULL DETAILS

Bibs

Please see attached. All the details you need are in these 3 files.

Download, print and sign as required and make sure you bring them along on the event.

Many thanks <_<

If you cannot open the files, please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from http://www.adobe.com

EDIT - I HAVE NOW TAKEN OUT THE POLICY FOR TRACK COVER AS REQUESTED BY LOTUS.

Track_Imdemnity.pdf

Factory_visit_details.pdf

Non_Disclosure_Agreement.pdf

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok bibs, i am not a company and have not got a company address :)

what do i put instead?? <_<

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

ok bibs, i am not a company and have not got a company address :)

what do i put instead?? <_<

dave

Your details....Company name, your name etc

Better bring your Wolves Shirt, I'll be in mine!

Tony

Edited by Kimbers

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Bibs

Sorry for stating the bleeding obvious :) , you want these signed by each and every attendee.

But would you prefer one person per form or where there are people travelling together for example Caroline and myself can we both sign just one form to keep down on the paperwork as long as all names are shown on the form.

Cliff <_<

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I thought we were paying to go on the track and the cost was to cover the insurance?? Bibs can you confirm that we are not now paying and need to arrange our own insurance (as detailed in tne track idemnity form).

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Bibs/Kimbers and all ....great stuff - cannot wait - see you on the day - thanks for all the organising and I can only humbly apologise for not being in the Esprit......(look I'll be in an Alfa and the wife has got the purse strings?!!! <_<)

Edited by nello

Ok to answer questions (Bibs is taking a rest as he worked long and hard on thos documents).

Oneshot: You are paying

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Kimbers I dont think you answed Dave (oneshot) question, which was do we need indvidual track insurance?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Kimbers I dont think you answed Dave (oneshot) question, which was do we need indvidual track insurance?

Check wid da man Bibs. I am unsure as to the answer on this one.

I've a few track things like VMax, Santa Pod, York Raceway, Seloc day at Brunters and it's made quite clear that insurance is down to you, so unless you organsie it yourself then you are not insured. I'd be suprised if Lotus will cough up if *you* stack your motor.

Right then, said Fred.

I'll answer the insurance question.

I was asked by Lotus to arrange public and employee liability insurance which they need in place for us to use the track. This is done and I'm waiting for the figures from the insurers regarding the cost of this which will be split between people using the track.

Lotus insist that we have this cover and it's a condition of our using the track.

You, personally, will have to ensure that you and your car are covered for the track use as per the indemnity form.

I've checked my cover (Liverpool Victoria) and I am not covered as part of my policy as it's considered to be a track day so if I were going on the track I'd need to arrange cover for this.

To get a group policy covering all cars on the track is not possible as far as I'm aware.

It's up to you to ensure that your car is covered for all liabilities on the track.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Just rang my insurers to check and I am covered <_<

I was already covered for track days if organised by Club Lotus - I explained this wasn't Club Lotus but was an organised club event - they took the details - no extra charge B)

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

VERY IMPORTANT. Don't describe it as in anyway a race, competitive event. My suggestion would be " We will be driving round the Lotus test track behind a pace car and limited to below 70MPH".

David - Who are you with?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Bibs, I have Adobe reader installed and cant get any of the pages to download.

I just get a blank page come up.

Any suggestions/ideas? :huh:

Right click on the link to teh file and select "Save Target As.."

Right then, said Fred.

Bibs, I have Adobe reader installed and cant get any of the pages to download.

I just get a blank page come up.

Any suggestions/ideas? :huh:

I have down loaded a copy for you Wayne...

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661