Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe Meet 18th December - Page 2 - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe Meet 18th December

Trevsked

What about a couple visiting the big smoke from Club Lotus North East Scotland, Aberdeenshire. Would we be welcome your side of the border. Sorry but wont have the Lotus with us.

John.

"the Lotus"???

• Gold FFM

Hi Brian, we are off to London late tonight and as you have gathered we are visiting Ace café tomorrow night where at the moment we are getting a slagging from our friends in Englandshire, obviously they have yet to meet Wendy. The Loutus are all now tucked up for winter although I did have the S3 out for a short run this afternoon and she is going great guns. I think going by the comments this afternoon we may need some written/verbal back up from this side of the wall on these comments. Any verbal abuse you want to throw in please feel free.

Seriously though, looking forward to meeting you both, Wendy can translate. We always have a bite to eat and I'll be there 7:30 so of course you are welcome to join us if you can wait that long.

So do we have any more takers or the usual that lurk on here not saying they are coming and turn up anyway?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I might pop bye to offer translations services, however it was the company xmas party last night and I'm hugely tired and hungover, so may not appear, but I might (and if I do will be in a lotus).

:wine: <- last night           :question::nuke:  <- today

Duncan

Trevor,

After a conversation with Sparky i have decided to join you tonight.

Will try to find my way from Newham (Exel) to Ace Cafe.....

Ses you!!!

Kim.com

• Like 1

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...

I'm going to be able to make it, sorry I couldn't post earlier as it depended on other matters which have now been sorted.

I have to go home first rather than coming straight from the office, so hope to get there beween 7.30 & 8 pm.

See you all later

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Dunc,

Be really good if you can make it and even better in your Lotus.

Kim,

Brilliant, looks like an international flavour tonight.

Barrie,

Excellent, we can continue the agreed valuation debate :-)

Cliffie,

Twice in a row, in danger of becoming a regular. Look forward to seeing you.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Cos Trev was late.  As usual.  Honestly, I don't know why I bother.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Good to see all. Much respect to Kim and John and Wendy for their sterling effort on an awful night weather wise. John and Wendy left home c1am and after 600+ miles finally made it to the Ace..  :clap:

Sparky,

...........................................!

Dodge,

You must have text that as we pulled in.

All, except for the two whiners above,

Good to see you and thanks for coming along especially as Barrie says, John, Wendy, Kim and of course Darren who came down from the Midlands in such poor weather. Much appreciated.

Also a thanks to Bibs and TLF who kindly bought a round of Christmas drinks. Cheers and happy Christmas.

Trevor.

Thanks for tonight good fun as ever.

Sparky have you had your apple today ?

Got stuck in the m25 closure on the way home due to three car pile up but now home ok

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I can now confirm that the wiper speed on an eclat S2 edges towards "adequate" rather than "admirable".

Filthy weather on the way up, which improved slightly for the drive home.

Nice to see people for a quick chat, and merry xmas to all.

D

• Like 1

Ps

Bibs, thanks for the Xmas drink last night we all really appreciated it :thumbsup:

the rest had the same as in the picture but couldn’t get them in to the shot as didn’t have a wide enough lens   :hrhr:

beer.jpg

Cliff

• Gold FFM

Dont believe we were there and missed a drink from Bibs, and as for being first, we claim the title as we watched you all come in. On a serious note it was nice to meet those of you who arrived before we hadto leave and for those we miseed, sorry but maybe next time.