Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Urgent! Lotus Factory Trip attendees - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Urgent! Lotus Factory Trip attendees

Guest Troy Halliday

Guest Troy Halliday

Hi all I have just sent out a batch of PM's to people attending the Factory Visit. It is a request for larger/higher resolution picture of your Avatar, and also a reminder to those of you who do not have an Avatar to update your profile and add one and then send me a high resolution copy.

I realise this is a last minute request and some of you may have already left you everyday lives behind on the trek to the automotive mecca, but this is important and if possible please send me the pictures.

If there is any forum members traveling with friends who have signed up here (ie you did not put your name down yourself) then please send me a copy of your Avatar with Screen Name (forum name) and real name.

If there are any questions please post them here thanks

Here is a copy of the PM sent out and the email link to send your pictures to.

Urgent!!!! Lotus Factory Trip

Could you please send a larger picture of your Avatar (ie higher resolution, up to 2000 pixels in width, but I can always reduce as necercary) to me ASAP. It is needed for a couple of things for the factory trip. If I do not receive a large format picture I will have to use your forum avatar file which will be very unclear when printed.

Please send to Lotus.Esprit@ntlworld.com

Thanks

Troy Halliday

LEF Moderator

If you don't have an Avatar please take the time to find a suitable picture and add it to your profile

Follow these steps to your Avatar settings [MY CONTROLS] [PERSONAL FROFILE] [EDIT AVATAR SETTINGS]

Thanks again, Troy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Troy Halliday

Thanks for the responses so far I will post a list of recieved pictures soon.

I have had a couple of enquiries as to what an Avatar is. It is the picture that appears below your name when you post a thread. This is a very helpful feature as it gives you a visual guide to who the person is. It does not have to be a picture of yourself or your car. It is just an image you choose to represent youself. I find this a great feature as I can scan through a thread and recognise people who have posted. I'm not the best at remembering names so to me it is like remembering a face. Here's a pic of what I mean Barry Wayne who has recently added his avatar image. Thanks Barry :D

If you have any questions about this please ask here or PM me do not contact Bibs as he has more than enough on his plate at the moment.

Guest Troy Halliday

Tonight will be fine. I realise that a bulk of people will be at work today. I am very suprised at the speedy responses I have had so far :D

• Gold FFM

Troy

Tried sending - dont really know what I'm doing. Let me know if recieved or not. Thanks Ian

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Done Troy :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Guest Troy Halliday

Ok peeps here is a list of the ones I have recieved so far.

Don't panic just yet if your name is not on there and you have already sent it becasue I am having to pair it up with your lower res avatar and your details. I will let you know when I have proced all the pictures you have sent.

Alan (Tong)

B33 ENN

Barry

Bazza907

BC007

Bibs

Bingoking

Botus

Bramble111s

Britten Mark

CarlC

cweeden

dan red89na

Daryl

Dazman3

Demon driver

Dodgy154

DVR

ElTel

Esprit22

Esprit350

Evil Dr Fish

GAV

GGHC87

GKP

Ian Heighway

JCBJS260

Jonathan

Lemoncurd

LoteUK

Madmezza

marcdando

Malc Holmes

Nick Soldiers

Nigel Cowell

Oneshot

PaulC

Peter England99

RichardN

RobC

rocket63

Scoule

Splashout

Splodge

Stagowner

SteveSmith

Superdavelotus

TSD

WayneB

williamives

Wolf

I will update this soon still going through the latest batch B)

Guest Troy Halliday

Ok if your name is not on the list above then I have not recieved your Hi res pics yet.

Hi all gonna add this here.

Because I didn't think this all through before can anyone sending pics to me please add their Forum name and real name.

Tonight will be fine. I realise that a bulk of people will be at work today. I am very suprised at the speedy responses I have had so far :D

Hi Troy,

I've just sent mine to you (9.30pm) . Its taken about an hour to get my broadband working today :D , just hope it keeps going now !!!

Bye

Martyn B)

Guest Troy Halliday

Ok here are the additional names I've recieved,

Nello

Jussi

Backmarker

Martynv

th4neuk

MKE40

Robcon

Silver Bullet

caulkhead68

Kimbers

Keith Barnes

Gordon Massons

Wow it worked, cool.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Nello

Jussi

Backmarker

Martynv

th4neuk

sent mine, 2011 Hours 6 . 10 . 06

Mike out

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Troy

Just emailed you my Avatar - Not sure how large it is.

I'll try to send a larger one if poss. (If I can work out how to use Photoshop. :D )

Any one have any ideas?.

(Bear in mind I'm a complete novice)

cheers

Matt

Guest Troy Halliday

Sorry guys I have been going back and editing the second group list of pictures I recieved.

But yes I have all of your pics taken care of B)

Troy -

Just also sent you a photo of my mates Essex - Owner Paul Dewey - attending with me..........

Sadly both our cars are off the road at present :D so we'll be in my Alfa (back in 2007 though! :D )

Couldn't find the old avatar original so here's a new wet one....

(large version sent)

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM
Sorry guys I have been going back and editing the second group list of pictures I recieved.

But yes I have all of your pics taken care of B)

Troy

Hope this gets to you - only other way I could get it.

Ian May - Mayesprit

post-910-1160176328.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Guest Troy Halliday

Nello

Jussi

Backmarker

Martynv

th4neuk

MKE40

Robcon

Silver Bullet

caulkhead68

Kimbers

Keith Barnes

Gordon Massons

Tentenths

Mayesprit

Funkyyellowgibbon

SwissV8

Thanks Ian I don't care how I get it as long as I get it. And I don't min how I get the pictures either :D