Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2014 TLF National Lotus Meet - April 20th @ MBW - Page 12 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2014 TLF National Lotus Meet - April 20th @ MBW

I've slaved all weekend - and all the time in between - to the extent that my family hardly recognise me!  But the Lotus electrics are going to beat me, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out.  Although I think there's lots of people who will be delighted to take my place!

I do hope there's another event later in the year - my Riviera is beautiful, and being fitted as factory standard without PAS it's also very rare - and I will come and show him off among his peers!

Sorry, Dan

Regular restorer. Rather less reliable forum poster!

• Gold FFM

Very sorry to be missing this but I cannot now come - I will be home with the family instead. - I am sure my place will go to a good home and look forward to seeing the pictures... Thank also to Bibs for organising this. Very good idea and I will be there next time! 

Unfortunately due to my health issue I won't be able to drive down to this event. I hope one of the reserves manages to fill my spot and that it's a great day. I'm gutted to be missing it but would like to thank Bibs for arranging what promises to be a great day.

My parking place is now up for grabs as I failed to complete the Excel in time for its MoT. We will still be coming but not in a Lotus.

Its all ready except the new exhaust is blowing where the 4 into 2 into one Y joint seems a slack fit just before it goes into the centre box. Engine sounds good though so cant wait to see how it goes with 210 bhp on tap.

Dave E

I would love to come and I was intending to, however I learnt today that I will undoubtably be hungover to f :censored: k on Sunday due to a family event at my place on the Saturday and therefore won't be able to make it! 

Add to that I'd no idea it's Easter Sunday which means I'll be observing some domestic situation with blurred vision and the mother of all headaches.  :help:

In short have a great day, see you all at Brands. 

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

List number 80 - Unfortunately I will no longer be able to make the event due to business..

Particularly sorry because mine was the only 2eleven on the list.

Hope the event goes brilliantly well for everyone, I look forward to plenty snaps and video.

Regards

Peter

Hey Bibs...  :welcome:

Only just had this event brought to my attention, and would love to come!

Can you put me and Bomber on the Reserve List hun? And how do we know if we've managed to secure a spot? 

TIA. 

Pinkie - Exige S

Bomber - Exige S

:blink:

Sorry to hear you can't make it Dave.

Pinkie, wanna enter the concours with that stunning Exige of yours?

Hmm, maybe... can you elaborate on what would be involved? :)

Unfortunately, I am now also going to have to drop out of attending on Sunday and give up my slot so that it can be taken up someone else on the reserve list. 

I am planning to still go there myself during the day, but the further engine I have been having carried out has overrun and I have now had to grudgingly accept there is no way the car is going to be back together by the weekend at this point.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you there on Sunday in any case.