Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Picture & Video Thread - Page 8 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Nice... really like the gold wheels.... ad the leopard print slippers.... big

I'm a closet gold wheels fan too (as long as they are not on a Subaru paired with blue paint). Leopard print I save for my undies.

• Like 1

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Gold rims and Black..... hell yea!

saw a loverly 308 GT4 (great cars) in blue with gold wheels a while back... looked crackin

• Gold FFM
I wish I could find my video of this day Rolf. As well as that still, I know I still have the VHS video somewhere. Hope you are well.

Ian

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

In case you find it, I still have this old tecnology available in my home for viewing VHS :D

Everything is fine. The St Tropez got meanwhile the cheaper tax as it is now 30 years old and two Elise buddys as company in the garage.

Hope you are well too!

Rolf

Website with information and pictures PBB St Tropez convertible Esprit:

http://www.lotusespritconvertible.de/

I need to take some more/better pics and upload to Photobucket, so this is it of mine at the moment:

IMG_0006.jpg

Hopefully that worked......

• Like 1

I need to take some more/better pics and upload to Photobucket, so this is it of mine at the moment:

IMG_0006.jpg

Hopefully that worked......

Lovely car Michael, exactly the same as my first Esprit.

So nice to see a Turbo SE that still looks the way it did when it left the factory.

Brings back many happy memories.

:thumbup:

Thanks Jonny and Jacques, it is fairly original - the colour is Pacific Blue and not that rare I think? I'll try and take a few more photos while the weather is so good and post them during the week.

Lowered to specs after install of Novas, oil & spark plugs changed, drivers door rubber u gasket installed and lastly washed and detailed!

rZeJ3Do.jpg
  • Like 2

Argh! Those Wheels...   :)

Cheers,

Jacques.

Umm.. excuse me? Clarify please.. Or is "argh" a good comment across the pond?

Edited by 60N4.7

It Means: wauw, wish I had a set of those !

They are really well designed:: Big, wide, very simple ans nice straight design on spokes, no fashion Things like twisted strange spokes etc. Suits the car really well i.m.h.o.

And in the same time a frustration of the fact, that Lotus cannot deliver for these cars anymore.

;)

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)