Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos from the Hethel meet - Page 7 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos from the Hethel meet

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about clashing with his eyes! To get away with pink you need your eyes to match!

Recipe for pink eyes........

1 Take 2 weeks of stress and lack of sleep due to nightmares about an up coming event.

2 Add in some hairy Hooning with Mr & Mrs Bibs in Europa's

3 Take a huge lump of hangover mixed with a splash of bibsy turning up early

4 Take the front of 66 car convoy with no phone signal or working walkie talkie

5 add in 4 hours of sea air

6 Take a huge party mixed with 10 pints and a 4am finish

7 splash in some early start

Repeat process from 6 again

Great recipe........must point out my absence from the forum this weekend was due to a sleepathon that resulted in 35 hours of sleep over a 48 hour period........It even catches up with me eventually! :angry:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I think Pink is definitely not for me :P But for Kimbers....YES :angry:

As for camera...Fishy I'm not "a millionaire" :D so it's not EOS1D.

This is my wallpaper on computer at the moment B)

line2.jpg

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Fishy, get you with yer red marker pen :P:(

Now, I may have got this entirely round my neck <prepares door ready for hasty exit> but my take on -

"It's not so special but my photo-seller (professional photographer himself) recommended this camera to me cause it's easy to take with. He actually use this model himself where it's not suitable to take big bag with you, normally he uses his Canon EOS1D..."

is that the Canon EOS1D is Jussi's friend's full-sized professional SLR camera, whereas he also has a more compact camera for more 'casual' use. It was the latter that Jussi bought on his recommendation and subsequently used to great effect in Norfolk.

James :angry:

EDIT - Jussi beat me to it - I must learn to to type more quickly :D

Edited by Tentenths

Indeed!

Which means... Jussi... You STILL haven't said what camera you DO use - just one that you don't! :angry:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Well funnily enough I PM'd Jussi a few days ago because I was impressed by his photos and asked exactly the question and his reply was........

"Thanks

I have Canon Powershot Pro1. My photodealer claims it's perfect to take with some carshows and etc. He is a professional photographer and he also use sometimes at his holiday Powershot Pro1. It's perfect size to carry on.

Jussi"

Jussi hope you don't mind me "outing" you!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Hmm. Have to be careful what I'll PM to people.... :blink:

No hard feelings Mat :P

At work I have CanonPowershotS30

At home I have: Olympus MiniDigital,Canon Ixus and Canon Powershot Pro1 (which I mainly use). Pro1 is excellent on shooting cars, I have owned it about 2years.

Olympus is Heli's "cat cam" :P and it fits perfectly on women's purse (I mean the camera not the cat)...

Photo for the evening:

v8s.jpg

Edited by Jussi

Jussi

I know there's been a few posts regarding a DVD of best photo's, but yours really are amazingly good. I for one would be prepared to send you a blank DVD and a stamped addressed envelope for a copy of everything you've got!

Would you consider something like this (with a suitable contribution for your time and perhaps a donation to Mcmillan's)?

If you think I'm being a little forward I won't be offended if you're too busy or tell me to get stuffed! If it helps and there was interest I would quite happily help co-ordinate from here?

Let me know your thoughts?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

• Gold FFM
I think Pink is definitely not for me :P But for Kimbers....YES :P

As for camera...Fishy I'm not "a millionaire" :blink: so it's not EOS1D.

This is my wallpaper on computer at the moment B)

line2.jpg

I made about a 20 second video clip of this moment as we arrived at factory. Nearly the same as your pic Jussi. ( Even Kato's impressed as I caught him on film as he opens his door to take a pic)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Thanks for that Mate, do you know i even got Wayne to sit in it!

(he's much kinder about Stevens cars when he's offline)

:P

:blink:

Hes telling the truth you know :P

I actually sat in the Ch*rg*cool*d blamange! :o

Had to burn my good trousers afterwards :lol::lol:

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Now we know how RobC did it!!

Just some Adobe Filters :blink:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

If thats how Rob did it then he must actually have the hover cars for real!!! :blink:

You'll regret omitting me on day Troy when I'm rich and famous! :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hmm. Have to be careful what I'll PM to people.... :P

No hard feelings Mat :P

At work I have CanonPowershotS30

At home I have: Olympus MiniDigital,Canon Ixus and Canon Powershot Pro1 (which I mainly use). Pro1 is excellent on shooting cars, I have owned it about 2years.

Olympus is Heli's "cat cam" :lol: and it fits perfectly on women's purse (I mean the camera not the cat)...

Photo for the evening:

v8s.jpg

Ah ha!

Belgian and Swiss V8's, great cars great photo ....but who makes the best Chocolate???? :blink:

Did anyone get any video clips of the weekend. I'm trying to get the DVD moving so need to know what wew have to work with. B)

Troy.

I have 4 video clips of which I uploaded 3 to youtube. If you want me to send the originals on CD to you let me know.

They are in .mpg format and weigh in at 83.9MB, 49.8MB, 13MB and 8.9MB.

Regards,

Brian

Some pictures from the Monday evening when we returned from the Factory. As you can see everythings a bit wet and dark :blink: , think it was around 6.30ish.

Meeting of the LEF SE Owners Club

seclub.jpg

seclub2.jpg

Beautiful Turbo Esprit

g-turbo.jpg

Some Pictures from Gt Yarmouth

Sport 350's

sport350.jpg

sport350s.jpg

If only I had brakes like these :P

brakes.jpg

All the yellow cars seem to be gathering up front !!

yellow.jpg

Orginal S1 Esprit

s1.jpg

Martyn B)

Edited by martynv

Guest Troy Halliday

Thanks Brian that would be great you have a PM.

If anyone else has any please let me know please. After all the disc will only be as good as what I can put on it.

Troy, I can also share all my photos to that DVD, if you accept them.

Just let me know what size you want them to be :blink:

In that way, Mat you can have my photos via that DVD B)

Hi Troy

If you want any of mine (they are on page 1) I can send the originals which are higher res. Do you have access to an FTP site where they can be uploaded to (not one of the photo sites that shrink the pics)

Richard

Sorry it took a while :P

[snip]

Here are the rest of the photos, hope you'll like them:

Take a look, there's plenty of photos.

Jussi's visit in U.K

Thanks for posting these Jussi, they really are excellent photos. I consider myself privileged to have had you snapping away in my passenger seat on the Monday, it's virtually a personal photo documentary of my trip to the factory and back :P Just wish I'd had the sense to take the roof out for the journey and you could have had some even more interesting convoy shots :P:P

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."