Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 4th May - Page 5 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 4th May

martynv

Thank you Martyn - fantastic day. Great to see so many different models present. And a superb turnout of Esprit - we need some S1s & S2s for next year.

Here are a few of my photos:

IMGP3848_zps54a5ea65.jpg

IMGP3889_zps9d74e03f.jpg

IMGP3865_zpsdb2f5713.jpg

IMGP3863_zps931286eb.jpg

IMGP3857_zps7afed80a.jpg

IMGP3852_zpsc557ed80.jpg

IMGP3875_zpsf2aee10d.jpg

IMGP3854_zps89848926.jpg

IMGP3884_zps09f7e383.jpg

IMGP3901_zps4977b5d0.jpg

IMGP3900_zps7b674d02.jpg

IMGP3873_zps95ba0a63.jpg

IMGP3870_zps1729c437.jpg

IMGP3907_zps9422b393.jpg

IMGP3998_zps15c6d897.jpg

IMGP3950_zpsa45aa122.jpg

IMGP3867_zps54b22bf2.jpg

Must include these:

IMGP3823_zps23de0fdc.jpg

IMGP3829_zpsf5cc6341.jpg

IMGP3917_zps8fd42b74.jpg

I agree! Thanks for organising, Martyn. I really enjoyed the day. I arrived with my friend in an MG-C (40 y/o), but too late for all the excitment of self-imolation of American cars. Some really great cars to see - there were some fascinating old Rollers. Reassuringly, the only cars I would actually want to own were on the Lotus stand. Phew. And then a whole massive museum to see, if the cars got too boring (handy for our 3-year old). Great to meet some of you, too. Lovely weather. What more could we ask for?

I like the winking Elite in Owen's photos.

Chris

• Like 1

What a great event! Definitely put us down for next year! It was a bit chaotic at the beginning - but that had nothing to do with anything other than a well supported event - and a burning Firebird. I have some piccies too but I think between Chris and Owen - you've pretty much nailed the Lotus section - brilliant job. Finally congratulations to Martyn for a well organised stand.

:unworthy: Thanks to Martyn once again for organising this great event.

I think it was the busiest I've seen it, which was probably due to the weather being perfect  :ice:

Nicely done, Martyn. 

First meet like this I have attended and would definitely come again!

Organisation and effort put in by you very appreciated.

Simon

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

What a great event! Definitely put us down for next year! It was a bit chaotic at the beginning - but that had nothing to do with anything other than a well supported event - and a burning Firebird. I have some piccies too but I think between Chris and Owen - you've pretty much nailed the Lotus section - brilliant job. Finally congratulations to Martyn for a well organised stand.

A colleague was there with a group of Jag XF owners, he particularly commented on a particular unique purple one. Rizla603104, yours I guess.

• Like 1

Thank you Martyn

Grace and I both had a really good day. A superb location and a great turn out of cars. Looking forward to next Year.

Hi Andy - yes it was indeed mine Andy. Nice to get good feedback. Makes the washing, clay-barring, polishing and waxing all worthwhile! Mind you - great day in any case.

A big thank you to everyone who brought their cars along and supported the event. Thanks for the kind comments above and please put this event in your diary for next year.

I'll try to get a bit more space next year, but I think as many commented it's quite a good area as there was plenty of people walking through. If we can get the space ocupied the by Porsche guys I think we should be fine.

Martyn :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I don't think we would have fitted in to the area occupied by the Porsches, so I think they did us a favour by nicking some of our area as lining up down the green aircraft gave us more exposure.

Chris